Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

Show me the folks stupid enough outside you and the loons on this thread that are saying this is gonna gross from 3B to 5B??? You folks are setting yourselves up for this biggest embarassment this side of BOM and when this doesn't break anymore than what AVATAR did WW. You're gonna look like a bunch of noobs over it and you call yourselves box office experts at that...

Maybe not 5B, but I imagine quite a few are predicting 3B+ will see them all Summer 2016.

Hmmm... 815 mil DOM3.5 billion WW

Edited by Neo
  • Like 1

Avenger 2 will be huge very huge don't get me wrong but James cameron is James cameron you can't compete with him :/

Its another level of money we re talking about.

I love the avenger even a bit more than Avatar in term of WTF moments but seriously Avatar 2 is going to crush Avenger worldwide the gasp between the two domestically will not be far away but OS ... Think about it :D

• Like 1

Oh snap.. That would be a hard to beat record as well.. Could be..I think Fox needs to have a huge Avatar 2 DAy in 200+ theaters domestically and OS, once james has some footage ready to really get folks stoked for 48FPS-60FPS 4X Resolution Avatar  2 madness.. That will help get folks flocking to make that midnight number.

I think we can do a 25-40M midnight good buddy..What do you think?

30m midnight would be crazy for dec.. Holy cow!

Let's see how VII does for midnights before talking 40M.

You talk like the 400M is chump change. In the end its closer than TDW was to your 400M predict, can't spin that.

Lol Neo, hes mad because so many people with sense are giving him clear facts on why TA2 is a behemoth, but its not on the same level of behemoth as Titanic And Avatar... It will be a massive ass kicking!!

SWS 7 is going to be interesting I think though, especially with all the actors coming back.Might be a lil much too late though to challenge Juggernaut 2 at this point. Maybe if they did this back in 1999 when Phantom Menace was about to kick off and SWS was mega fresh and anticipated.

• Like 2

My terms carry ALOT more weight than some goofy 50 dollar paypal bullshit and lot's not kid 1 another folks: Many of folks would love to see me leave, to retire from this for good including Squaremaster and clearly, he has your back apparently, so I'm so certain you're wrong more than you feel you're right, then it's my way or the fucking highway Kal.. Put up or STFU.. YES or NO???

BKB you masquerade  on here as different names and have been banned.. Why would anyone think you would honour a  leave the site bet...Like I said stop the madness.

Put up 50.00 since its so measly a sum..lol and  the signature bet for 40 days..

I thought so.....Your full of it and deal with it...TA2 dies by 1b-2billion + come 2015/2016

Lol

Avenger 2 will be huge very huge don't get me wrong but James cameron is James cameron you can't compete with him :/

Its another level of money we re talking about.

I love the avenger even a bit more than Avatar in term of WTF moments but seriously Avatar 2 is going to crush Avenger worldwide the gasp between the two domestically will not be far away but OS ... Think about it :D

Shoot the ass kicking will be laughable Boneash  pandorian warrior...But I think the domestic wont be close either lol.

People said T2 might flop or not make a profit...withs its 100+mil price tag( A worlds first)...Needless to say Cameron power prevailed.

And when have we ever seen a sequel thats a lock for 2.3billion up!! :)

Hah hah

• Like 1

Shoot the ass kicking will be laughable Boneash  pandorian warrior...But I think the domestic wont be close either lol.

People said T2 might flop or not make a profit...withs its 100+mil price tag( A worlds first)...Needless to say Cameron power prevailed.

And when have we ever seen a sequel thats a lock for 2.3billion up!! :)

Hah hah

I think the DOM battle can be within 150M, but WW will be within 1.2B+ Thats basically ROTK.

• Like 1

Yep SWS 7 i coming december 2015 :P Lets see how it performs during christmas. Never happened before. Will be a good run to follow. In france i predict a HUGE opening lol.

Damn this going to be a hell of BO run....2 films with potential to go beyond 2billionWW..One out of them will go beyond 3Billion!!

Avengers looks to have a target range of 1.4-1.7B .  Anything else big that could suprise and get into the 1.5 to 2billion club  Boneash and my compadres?

For some reason after seeing the mighty Godzilla Trailer I think it might actually get to the billion dollar club??

• Like 1

Damn this going to be a hell of BO run....2 films with potential to go beyond 2billionWW..One out of them will go beyond 3Billion!!

Avengers looks to have a target range of 1.4-1.7B .  Anything else big that could suprise and get into the 1.5 to 2billion club  Boneash and my compadres?

For some reason after seeing the mighty Godzilla Trailer I think it might actually get to the billion dollar club??

If anything AOU and VII should be even or give the slight edge to AOU at this point.

• Like 1

I think the DOM battle can be within 150M, but WW will be within 1.2B+ Thats basically ROTK.

What was your predict for OS bounty and domestic Neo?

Wow your being generous to TA2.. Im not so sure it can get to 900-1B OS yet.. Im pretty sure Avatar 2 is going to beat Avatar I's entire WW gross from its OS tally alone.

I mean Japan and China could give Avatar 2 600-700+M just  from 2 territorries...lol

T2 was out in 1991 an other period of time and cinema experience. I think what makes T2 a success is its word of mouth seriously this film in theater in 1991 WTF lol even now when i am wathing this on my PC the VFX are still good lol 22 years later.

T2 was a phenomene but the things are different now i don't know the market in the US but in 7 years does a movie still can make over 750 m domestic with a satured market? Maybe if James cameron doesn't make a simple sequel but a whole NEW experience.

Maybe Maybe. we'll see.

What was your predict for OS bounty and domestic Neo?

Wow your being generous to TA2.. Im not so sure it can get to 900-1B OS yet.. Im pretty sure Avatar 2 is going to beat Avatar I's entire WW gross from its OS tally alone.

I mean Japan and China could give Avatar 2 600-700+M just  from 2 territorries...lol

Many predicts now have AOU above 900M. DOM: 790M WW: 3.29B

Hmmm... 815 mil DOM3.5 billion WW

I hope Baumer comes around to you , Neo, Dash, myself and others expectations for Avatar.

Even Baumer buddy stated he cant see Avatar making much less than 2.5-2.7Billion.. Wow that is the power of people's belief in James Cameron.

Hey Baumer what do you think the minimum and max for TA2 and SW7 will be..

This is the first time we have 3 films that should do over 1.4b ..Wow

I hope Baumer comes around to you , Neo, Dash, myself and others expectations for Avatar.

Even Baumer buddy stated he cant see Avatar making much less than 2.5-2.7Billion.. Wow that is the power of people's belief in James Cameron.

Hey Baumer what do you think the minimum and max for TA2 and SW7 will be..

This is the first time we have 3 films that should do over 1.4b ..Wow

Over a one year period?