Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

You are no better than BKB, matter of fact he's been more spot on with his predictions than you have even been. You predicted stupidly high numbers for every movie and failed every time until you got lucky with Avatar. The funny thing is, you still over-predicted Avatar by quite a lot lol. Its like me predicting 700-950m for evey movie for 3 years then when one finally makes it, ill call myself a prophet :rolleyes:

So yeah, you can't call anyone delusional as anyone from BOM will remember you were the worst one

Jessie I will just  put your statement where it belongs...In our trashcan.. BKB is no legend  neither did he have as much great

calls as I did on BOM and on Superherohype.. Enough said

If SW7 can't make a billion dollars in X-Mas WW then its a flop. :P

Shoot well not a flop but a dissappointment for sure , with the Disney Marketing machine and boasting the original cast.

We all know that SWs could very likely surpass Avengers2 , more than it missing the billion mark worldwide...lol

SW7  is going to be interesting to watch indeed Lordmandeep. :) Do you have any early expectations for Juggernaut 2015/2016

Just a nuance: in the same years that Star Wars was making between 650 and 850 (Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith), LOTR was making between 920 and 1,120 (TTT and ROTK). LOTR was quite bigger than Star Wars WW. And now look what is happening to Hobbit: it is making the same numbers than LOTR 10 years later, so those 700-800 numbers could make some sense comparing to LOTR-Hobbit.

Said this, I think SW will fly well over 1 billion. I have it at 1.2 billion for the moment (maybe 450 DOM-750 OS). But the possibility of disappointing numbers could exist in the same way that Hobbit's case.

I Agree peludo compadre..Happy holidays by the way my friend... SWS could flop, but I have faith in JJ Abrahams to

pull of glorious  boxoffice.. I think 1.2-1.6B is a very doable range. I'm hope SW7 hits at least 1.3B personally

540M Domestic, 850M OS. :)

• Like 1

Shoot well not a flop but a dissappointment for sure , with the Disney Marketing machine and boasting the original cast.

We all know that SWs could very likely surpass Avengers2 , more than it missing the billion mark worldwide...lol

SW7  is going to be interesting to watch indeed Lordmandeep. :) Do you have any early expectations for Juggernaut 2015/2016

2015? Why are you still calling it Juggernaut 2015?

And I already told you why I didn't accept that bet because I knew THOR 2 wasn't going to get no 400M Domestic, but was already committed to it, so I stuck with it, just like I am for CA2.. However, with Kal and his goofy 869M Domestic prediction sounds as ridiculous as some of the predictions I've made, but at least was right about some of them and wrong on others.. It's when I'm wrong that overshadows when I'm right.. At this point, I've now been warned and maxed out before I'm Banned again and to me, Kal isn't worth being banned over this.. He can call me a coward and say I didn't accept his $50 dollar bet, but he never accepted my bet to leave the site if he lost and why?? Cause deep down, he knows a sequel to AVATAR isn't making no 869M Domestic which is just absurd and it was worth issuing my bet cause that's how confident I am moreso then Kal is on his end.. Either way, I'm movng on from this cause again, this dude isn't worth being banned...

Lol how about you honour bets for once rather than chickening out of them .. Everyone knows my bet was made first others to you as well and you played chicken. And I dont do leave site bites.  IBet for cash or signature.. Not to mention no one feels your a person of honour and you wouldnt leave the site anyway.. ROFL.. Give it a rest.. The facts are Avatar 2 has far better chance to hit 3billion plus, than Avengers 2 hitting your 600M and your 2billion claims... Seems someone here like Jesse, cant track Home video and after market sales and on what film built this new bold every evolving film of 3D. When Avengers changes things forever , then we can state its a film up to the mustard of beating a James Cameron mega movie sequel.

I love when folks cant put their money where their mouth is. LOL BKB care to do a signature bet then that TA2 cant even

come within 800M of  Juggernaut 2's total gross... LOL.

BKB will put on his feathers yet again , even without having to pay up all.. Total lack in convictions and we know Avengers 2 is likely to fail to  achieve super status, you just have to look at comic book films typical pattern.

The Kal  has spoken... And Juggernaut 2015/2016 wont even feel a shiver of momentum conquering TA2..

Get lots of tissues ready for comic fanboys like Jesse and BKB... The war is over before it even begins.

Posted Image

Lol Amen Squaremasterr BKB has poor memory for details and if you didnt post how he backs out of bets, he woudl have us to believe he is a poster who honours his bets.  He also is posting false statements for my Juggernaut 2 domination

It was 850M domestic and 2.8B OS. :)(Im hoping it can shatter my predict though) :P

• Like 1

Is it odd when you see the numbers for a films budget and you can say you're guaranteed to make 10 times that number worldwide? I mean Jesus that's like printing money, easy, easy profits. Fox has to be ecstatic they own this franchise.

come one that's way too low, even The Hobbit did more than that.

If you check BO Jessie. The hobbit and LOTR films were more in demand than any hype of SWS in this era.

So its also quite possible if Abrahams doesnt do a stand up job, that SWS could dissappoint...So that isnt too low at all.

T Even ROTS didnt do the numbers expected...And that had unbelievable hype.

Okay I will call it Juggernaut 2016 :P..  Still trying to use mind over matter and James manages to finish 2 by 2015. Heh it could happen my friend.. Neo whats the max you think it will smash TA2 domestically?

I have Avatar winning by nearly 1.5B.

• Like 1

Is it odd when you see the numbers for a films budget and you can say you're guaranteed to make 10 times that number worldwide? I mean Jesus that's like printing money, easy, easy profits. Fox has to be ecstatic they own this franchise.

Mattrek Im just so happy Fox is putting all the trust in James Cameron, I think he will push the enevelope further than Avtr

I by a very nice margin my friend. Whats crazy is Avatar 2 alone could make 8-10 times the 400+ Mil already dedicated

to go towards  the first sequel. Even if they spent 1billion, Jame Camerons and Fox's franchise is guranteed almost

to make in the 12-13billion WW range just from the box alone!!) Outstanding!!!

And Fraccken fantastic.. Oh and rem James Co owns Avatar.. So its a very benefitial parternship. If Fox had said no, it would have been Disney, TW or Sony that got the Avatar Partnership I think. :)

If you check BO Jessie. The hobbit and LOTR films were more in demand than any hype of SWS in this era.

So its also quite possible if Abrahams doesnt do a stand up job, that SWS could dissappoint...So that isnt too low at all.

T Even ROTS didnt do the numbers expected...And that had unbelievable hype.

This era? The last SW was in 2005 and adjusted would clean up the new Hobbit movies. If this era is 2010 and beyond then yes seeing we haven't had a new SW movie yet. Come 2015 VII could do 300M+ WW more then the highest grossing Hobbit movie.

• Like 2

I have Avatar winning by nearly 1.5B.

Oh you mean overall Neo.. Shoot I think 150+M winning domestically, and I think the difference in OS is going

to be a huge wake upcall for those really thinking a close BO OS like BKB and Jessee lol.

TA2 ruffly 890-1.05B OS,, THe Juggernaut OS could be 2.5-3.4+B!! I think we will win by up 1.5-2B+ also Neo.

Oh Happy Holidays Neo, Dash, KKong, Twa, Telemachos, Baumer, and all my friends here...

Hmm Neo  I stand corrected.. I keep forgetting Hobbit isnt exactly pulling that far ahead of ROTS and its using 3D prices. :P

Still did ROTS leave a good enough  tastes in folks mouth, that they will automactically come back in droves to shoot SW7 into the elite behemoth territory (Say 1.3-1.6B up) ?? 

I think it could and depending how spectacular I think Sw7 has that wildcard power to push near to Titanic's original gross WW on a best case scenario.

For now predicting 1.4BWW (lol want it to beat IM3 )

• Like 2

How about I honor bets??? WTF is my Username changed to??? Looks like I honored a bet I lost to Tarzan, so there went the 1st sentence out of your mouth down the toilet in this anal post of yours.. Think before you post..

Posted Image

True, but arent you the person that gets banned from what Im hearing on many sites. So you should follow your own medicine.

Do you comprehende?? Also you honoured one bet with my good buddy Tarzan. What about  my other friends on here that you flaked at taking their bets..Not to mention yours truly.. If your so sure TA2 can come close or beat A2, forget the 50.00 paypal and lets do a sig..

Enguarde...I await your response.

And will again state these statements...Juggernaut 2 will beat TA2 with a range of at least 1.3.-2Billion+.

On the lowend still a might ass whooping of 800-900million. :)

Posted Image

Kayum whats your updated predicts for TA2, SW7, ID4 2 versus our Juggernaut 2016..(Neo keeps beating up on me saying no way it gets completed by 2015, so Im admitting defeat and focusing on 2016 lol) GRRRR @ Neo buddy lol.

Think 2015, you never know my friends. :) Happy Holidays fellow BO brothers and warriors.

True, but arent you the person that gets banned from what Im hearing on many sites. So you should follow your own medicine.

Do you comprehende?? Also you honoured one bet with my good buddy Tarzan. What about  my other friends on here that you flaked at taking their bets..Not to mention yours truly.. If your so sure TA2 can come close or beat A2, forget the 50.00 paypal and lets do a sig..

Enguarde...I await your response.

And will again state these statements...Juggernaut 2 will beat TA2 with a range of at least 1.3.-2Billion+.

On the lowend still a might ass whooping of 800-900million. :)

That Kal range. Happy Holidays!

• Like 1

Kayum whats your updated predicts for TA2, SW7, ID4 2 versus our Juggernaut 2016..(Neo keeps beating up on me saying no way it gets completed by 2015, so Im admitting defeat and focusing on 2016 lol) GRRRR @ Neo buddy lol.

Think 2015, you never know my friends. :) Happy Holidays fellow BO brothers and warriors.

AVATAR ll will obliterate them all!

Edited by kayumanggi
  • Like 1