Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

THG2 is the first sequel to increase from a 400m grosser. I dont think Lionsgate can be any happier. Not to mention THG2 itself got great reception so THG3 might increase as well, plus the third installment almost always got a nice jump OS, so 550-600m OS could happen for THG3.

I mean, what more can you ask for? This is already locked to be one of the most profittable franchises of all time.

Edited by vc2002
  • Like 2

Im willing to bet my penis that Lionsgate is actually fucking over the moon with Catching Fire's performance. To think otherwise is just ludicrous. 

Lol Amen JAy and this time your penis  will be saved..... Hah hha :D..As Liongate spent lil money on this franchise in comparison to Hobbit and Avatar and they are making bank!! Holy moly!!

• Like 1

You two arguing is precious...you guys should have your own thread.

LOL BKBs mind has had total meltdown as myself and the pandorians have pretty much buried his loony remarks. And he will proably be not seen too often on here as everyone is recording his lunancy.. LOL Avengers 2 a comic movie will beat Avatar 2 and potential win WW?? LOL.. Now hes wimped out like a true chump whos fighting a losing battle and saying only Domestic matters..HAH HHAH

BETTER CALL BKB, on 18 Jan 2014 - 04:09 AM, said:Posted Image

All I'm gonna say is that if you really, honest to God think that AVATAR 2 is going to gross 850M Domestic and 3 Billion Plus or more WW. then you deserve to be heckled when it ends up not happening.. You talk alot of shit about me Kal, but when all is said and done, I'm gonna bury you as only BKB does best..

^^BKB a legend in his own marvel fabelled mind......The only thing BKB does best is epic fail.....Kal goes out and wins and F@@@ks the prom queen!! ;) ... Im pretty sure with the fall that could happen with Avengers domestically and even OS.... Avatar 2 gross will exceed a 1.8-2billion plus ass kicking over BKB's delusions of grandnure.

Edited by Superman001

Introducing--The Avatar vs  the Risers in the Box office Game..(MOS2, AVengers II, SW VII)

Game ends 3mths before the first of the Contenders Debuts. So get your entries in and adjust

them accordingly :)...We are rocking!!

Grandprize winner gets a Sony PSP or Cash eqivalent where available. :D

Top 3 get $20 Paypal and Bragging Rights  andcan lord it over the pretenders- I will also try to include Avatar 2 items for winners.

Grandprize winner gets a Sony PSP or Cash eqivalent where available. :D You must come very close to Avatar 2's domestic and Finally WW gross, and that of Avengers 2, SW7, MOS 2,

and SW VIIfinally Tally.. Enjoy the Game!!  Kal---850Mil(Cameron aim to give us more tho lol)  155MOW,

OS an astounding 2.8B  3.7B WWKals Avengers 2 for oblivion level loss to Avatar 2 predict --- $230M OW, 540M Domestic, 1.02B OS-1.53B WW Neo-- ,  OW 133M  790M/3.29B WW Bballman 2.7B WW Tarzan 800M domestic, OW 150M,  2.7B OS--3.5B WW Dash R (Need your predict) Walt Disney, on 18 Jan 2014

Avatar 2: OW 145M , Dom 495M, WW 2.8B Avengers 2: OW 215M, Dom 530M, WW 2.2B  

Game Updated : 7:20am 01/22 2014

Edited by Superman001

Avatar 2: OW 145M , Dom 495M, WW 2.8B

Avengers 2: OW 215M, Dom 530M, WW 2.2B

Added your predicts to the game Walt but your not going to have any chance of a prize with either your Avatar 2 coming close or Avengers 2 coming close.. There is no way on this earth that if Avatar makes a 145 M OW its going to have such a small multiplier.

This is the worlds most favorite film epic sequel and James Cameron attached to it.. 145M OW would more like mean 820-900+M domestic! Rem Walt friend that no epic  major film Cameron has put his mark on has had less than a 6.8-15x+ Multiplier.

I fully expect  a 6.02x  to 8x multi for Avatar 2 domestically

No way folks on that level will ever tune into Avengers that big OS.. Avengers is not Superman and Batman and doesnt draw  enough of the golden or silver age crowd of both sexes to get to those numbers OS Walt.

You may want to adjust your game predicts if you want a chance fo prizes. :D

• Like 1

Neo post your domestic predicts again bud so I can add it to Avatar 2 Vs  Avengers 2  Prize game

and rem to post your predicts for Avengers 2.. Same for buddies Dash, Heat, Baumer, Shawn , KAyom, and all our BO posters of old and new.. :)

Update: Found your domestic predict and WW for Avatar 2 domination.. .pls repost your predicts

for Avengers 2 the pretender and where its tally will fall for the prize game now.

And keep the smelling salts and diapers handy for BKB and the other overzealous Marvel loonies...lol

Edited by Superman001

Avatar 2: OW 145M , Dom 495M, WW 2.8B

Avengers 2: OW 215M, Dom 530M, WW 2.2B

Added your predict Walt friend though I still think you need to adjust your WW for Avengers 2 and Domestic for Juggernaut 2016.. Good numbers for Avengers 2 domestically and  A2 WW though :)..

Thanks for playing. Also the game now adds a Sony PSP Visita or Cash to the grand prize winner and  20.00 paypal for the top 3 winners..

Enjoy the game... We are heating up

Kal would say otherwise..

Kal is usually right when it comes to epics he believes in and especially with James Cameron involved..

BKB you be the man known for epic failure.. Always letting your marvel love warp reality... This time it will be a dark embarrassment for you. .As I like the masses believe James sequel will increase on the domestic and OS front just like all his sequels of the past..And man if it increases near the scale of Terminator 2 over Avatar I,, the roof is going to come falling down on all marvel  loonies head and endless chants of JAMES CAMERON baby :)

Im willing to bet my penis that Lionsgate is actually fucking over the moon with Catching Fire's performance. To think otherwise is just ludicrous.

Sorry ill rephrase, lionsgate are probably happy with the gross but they aren't happy that wall Street overpredicted the film resulting in a massive drop in share price. This is a fact.

Who is paying the prize for this game   :D ? 

Why don't include Star Wars Episode VII or Batman/Superman in it ? It's more logic to have B/S vs Avengers and Star Wars vs Avatar considering the genres of the movies  ;)

Hey Shaldun. .That would be handling the prizes my friend ;D..

Yes indeed I will do so later on today. As both SW 7 and MOS2 have radical potential. :D

Thanks for  suggestion and post your  MOS2,   SWS 7  Avengers and Avatar 2 predicts

Who is paying the prize for this game   :D ? 

Why don't include Star Wars Episode VII or Batman/Superman in it ? It's more logic to have B/S vs Avengers and Star Wars vs Avatar considering the genres of the movies  ;)

Changed and entered all mighty films with over 1.5B WW potential :D. Post your entries. :D

Game ends about  2-3 mths when the first contender is up at bat. :D

Edited by Superman001