Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

This what we call an Avatar fanboy.

And proud of it... Im not the only one saying Avatar CGI  and technology is like 3-5+ yrs ahead of everything else.. :)

And James, Peter Jackson, Landau, Horner and company are just getting started my Archer.....We will make headlines!!!

Can James bring down Titanic and Avatar 1.....You damn skippy he can!! :D

WE WILL SEND THEM THE PRETENDERS THE MESSAGEEEEEEE!!

" THIS IS OUR LAND!!!"

And proud of it... Im not the only one saying Avatar CGI  and technology is like 3-5+ yrs ahead of everything else.. :)

And James, Peter Jackson, Landau, Horner and company are just getting started my Archer.....We will make headlines!!!

Can James bring down Titanic and Avatar 1.....You damn skippy he can!! :D

WE WILL SEND THEM THE PRETENDERS THE MESSAGEEEEEEE!!

" THIS IS OUR LAND!!!"

Well, Avatar 2 will no doubt be visually impressive, no denying that.

Edited by Fancyarcher

Oh for crying our loud Kal, no one is adopting fucking AVATAR as their religion.. This is about as dumb as you saying the Flood up northeast was responsible for GODZILLA's demise.. Come on brother.. Stop raiding my stash.. :rofl: 

Lol  this is what happens when you dont educate yourself on how james mvoies affect people

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/arts/culture/la-et-cm-cirque-du-soleil-james-cameron-avatar-20140529-story.html

Poor BKB Fancy , he doesnt read how Avengers is nothing. . Not only is Avatar affecting Cricus Oleau, but in Japan and Austraila fans are learning the language of the Navi, and taking it as far adopting the basic religious concepts of Avatar's blue skinned aliens.

Dont be getting all upset BKB because Avengers leaves no impact at all on the world. Its is just a movie..Avatar is a voyage an experience of wonder my friend..You need to come of those herbs if you think Avengers gets 60-100 yr old people into theaters or buyin merchandise.. It doesnt :)

Walt Disney now planning on having Avatar world in their parks........ BKB Broken and done like the Avengers  sequel and SW7 :P

Well, Avatar 2 will no doubt be visually impressive, no denying that.

Will also involve you spirtually as well.. Thats something Ive never seen before....That movie made you feel like your part of a new world and just wanted to dwell amongst that land and not leave the theater.. Read up on the sense memory effect of Juggnaut 2009 Archer. :)

• Like 1

Will also involve you spirtually as well.. Thats something Ive never seen before....That movie made you feel like your part of a new world and just wanted to dwell amongst that land and not leave the theater.. Read up on the sense memory effect of Juggnaut 2009 Archer. :)

The original Avatar was quite the experience in the theater. That's one of the reasons why it was as popular as it was.

• Like 1

The original Avatar was quite the experience in the theater. That's one of the reasons why it was as popular as it was.

Yes and on BKB as usual not taking his meds on how big the community and crazy fans take Avatar language and religious living..

There are thousands of communities on the rise like this  Archer man....LOL Poor BKB... he trys to take on a lion armed with comicbooks lol. Avengers 2 the only way it wins if theres a disaster that affets folks going into the theaters.

Check this community out Fancy.. Walk , Talk and live the ways of the Naviii!! :-o!!!!

http://forum.learnnavi.org/navi-customs-and-culture/how-to-live-like-the-navi/

• Like 1

Yes and on BKB as usual not taking his meds on how big the community and crazy fans take Avatar language and religious living..

There are thousands of communities on the rise like this  Archer man....LOL Poor BKB... he trys to take on a lion armed with comicbooks lol. Avengers 2 the only way it wins if theres a disaster that affets folks going into the theaters.

Check this community out Fancy.. Walk , Talk and live the ways of the Naviii!! :-o!!!!

http://forum.learnnavi.org/navi-customs-and-culture/how-to-live-like-the-navi/

My spirit is rising already.

• Like 1

And OMG the music , the cinematography... hard to see where the real world ends and  James and  Peter Jackson and army of other visual companie's work begins.. Its virtually so perfect Fancy.. Hard to believe James is crazy enough to try and do them back to back.. .Holy  mother of god!!! :o

Shoot how many companies worked on this fucker lol.. . I mean we know PJ and Cameron were the main ones, but  when you look at the credits, you ILM, Digital Domain,  So many many sfx peoople. Damn

Alot of VFX studios are going to be making some moolah  in the months and years to come Fancy Archer.. Yeehaw.

I do believe Fox will easily spend up to 900-M to 1Billion plus to give James all the might he needs.

Edited by Superman001
  • Like 1

What do you think is the minmum OW for this in Dec, pending no snow storms and it domestic minimum and Max, and its Max OS as well as minimum. Oh let me repost the Avatar prize game my friend. rem to enter :)

We could be looking at first 100+ pre-Christmas release. Everything after that depends on what James Cameron does this time.

So basically 105 / 537 or 467, overseas it should make a killing, might even make a billion.

Introducing--The Avatar II  vs  the Risers in the Box office Game..(MOS2, AVengers II, SW VII, Transformers IV)

Game ends 3mths before the first of the Top3 Contenders Debuts(AKA Avengers II). So get your entries in and adjust  them accordingly .We are rocking!!

Grandprize winner  who predicts Avatar and Avengers 2 the most accurately gets a Sony PSP Vista or Cash eqivalent where available.

Top 5 get $20 Paypal and Bragging Rights  and

can lord it over the pretenders- I will also try to include Avatar 2 items for winners.

Grandprize winner gets a Sony PSP or Cash eqivalent where available.

You must come very close to Avatar 2's domestic and  WW gross, and that of Avengers 2, SW7, MOS 2,

finally Tally.. Enjoy the Game!!

Kal---840 Mil (Cameron aim to give us more tho lol)  161M OW,

OS an astounding 2.7B.     3.5B WW

Avengers 2 for oblivion level loss to Avatar 2 predict

-$230M OW, 540M Domestic, 1.02B OS-1.53B WW

SW7 --580M, 1.1B OS(1.6 ,  MOS II 650M Domestic, 1.1( 1.8B  WW)

Transformers IV  340M, 1.1B OS, 1.3B WW

Neo: Avatar 2:  OW 133M  790M/3.29B WW

SW VII

35/86/52/37/175/18/17/18/11/22/27/22/71/17/16/16/14/ 26/25/15/66/645/1B/1.645B

OW: 175M 4-day: 193M (-51.5%)  5-day: 210M 6-day: 228M 7-day: 239M  2nd wknd: 71M (-59.5%) 10-day: 310M  3rd wknd: 66M (-7%) 17-day: 376M  

BvS

38/96/64/52/212/569/895/1.464B

AOU

34/106/82/67/255/706/1.25B/1.956

TF: AOE

10/55/48/39/142/370/1.01B/1.38B

Bballman 2.7B WW 

Tarzan 800M domestic, OW 150M,  2.7B OS--3.5B WW

Dash R (Need your predict)

Walt Disney, on 18 Jan 2014Avatar 2: OW 145M , Dom 495M, WW 2.8B 

Avengers 2: OW 215M, Dom 530M, WW 2.2B

Shaldun:

Avengers 2 : OW 215M - DOM 540M - WW 1.8B$

Star Wars Episode VII : OW 160M - DOM 570M- WW 1.65B$

Batman/Superman : OW 205M - DOM 540M - WW 1.45B$

Avatar 2 : OW 130M - DOM 560M - WW 3B$

Kayom ...

0575 M - 0675 M domestic

2000 M - 2500 M overseas

2575 M - 3175 M worldwide

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON

0550 M - 0625 M domestic

1000 M - 1350 M overseas
1550 M - 1975 M worldwide

SW Vll

0550 M - 0650 M domestic

0900 M - 1000 M overseas
1450 M - 1650 M worldwide

MOS ll

0450 M - 0550 M domestic

0650 M - 0800 M overseas

1100 M - 1350 M worldwide*

TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION
0300 M - 0400 M domestic,0800 M - 0950 M overseas
1100 M - 1350 M worldwide

The Stingray,

FINAL PREDICTIONS

TF4

Domestic: 335-360m
Worldwide: 1.25b

TA2
Domestic: 535-560m
Worldwide: 1.5b

SW7
Domestic: 475-500m
Worldwide: 0.9-1.2b

BvS
Domestic: 385-410m
Worldwide: 1.2b

A2

Domestic: 550-575m
Worldwide: 1.8-2.1b

junkshop38
TF4:

DOM - 300-350m

WW - 1-1.3b

TA2:

DOM - 550-600m

WW - 1.5-1.7b

SW7:

DOM - 500-600m

WW - 1.2-1.5b

DOM - 600-700m
;WW - 2.8-3b

BvS:
DOM - 300-400m

WW - 900-1.1b

Tarzan the man enters the Avatar vs the world Prize Game..Woohoo

Welcome home Tarzan

OW Predicts:
TF4 160 mil OW
TA2 240 mil
Star Wars 140 mil
BVS 180 mil

(Tarzan) Spongebob Squarepants, on 23 Feb 2014 - 3:30 PM, said:

For kal's game:(Domestic)
TF4 405 mil
TA2 670 mil
Star Wars 460 mil
BVS 450 mil.

(WW #s)
TF4 1.5 billion
TA2 2.0 billion
Star Wars 1.3 billion
BVS 1 billion

Avatar 2 vs the world Prize Game Bump.. Predict and win the prizes!

Prize Game Update 05/16/2014....The Worlds Biggest Sequel is almost upon us

And OMG the music , the cinematography... hard to see where the real world ends and  James and  Peter Jackson and army of other visual companie's work begins.. Its virtually so perfect Fancy.. Hard to believe James is crazy enough to try and do them back to back.. .Holy  mother of god!!! :o

Shoot how many companies worked on this fucker lol.. . I mean we know PJ and Cameron were the main ones, but  when you look at the credits, you ILM, Digital Domain,  So many many sfx peoople. Damn

Alot of VFX studios are going to be making some moolah  in the months and years to come Fancy Archer.. Yeehaw.

I do believe Fox will easily spend up to 900-M to 1Billion plus to give James all the might he needs.

Visually Avatar was wonderful.

Edited by Fancyarcher

We could be looking at first 100+ pre-Christmas release. Everything after that depends on what James Cameron does this time.

So basically 105 / 537 or 467, overseas it should make a killing, might even make a billion.

Might make a billion OS? :P..Rem the theaters in some areas like Japan and china have increase their 3D and 4K HD digital capabilties by over 300%. And Avatar on far less 3D and Digital screens than HP7.2 and Avengers made 2.+B OS..

I think you made a mistake... The question is not if Avatar will make a billion OS, the question my friend is if the OS alone beats Avatar 2009's entire WW run of 2.8B

Its a lock that Avatar will make near 2B OS..., its only a matter can it beat the first Avatar OS I think( ...  Avatar  2 will blow pasta

billion OS in 5-8 weeks, while Avengers 2 proably wont make it to 1B OS:)

Might make a billion OS? :P..Rem the theaters in some areas like Japan and china have increase their 3D and 4K HD digital capabilties by over 300%. And Avatar on far less 3D and Digital screens than HP7.2 and Avengers made 2.+B OS..

I think you made a mistake... The question is not if Avatar will make a billion OS, the question my friend is if the OS alone beats Avatar 2009's entire WW run of 2.8B

Its a lock that Avatar will make near 2B OS..., its only a matter can it beat the first Avatar OS I think( ...  Avatar  2 will blow pasta

billion OS in 5-8 weeks, while Avengers 2 proably wont make it to 1B OS:)

I think it can. Never doubt James Cameron.

• Like 1

I loved the story , music everything...Some folks picked at it saying it should be more complexeed , but nope this was an introduction story.. Now james can unleash more writing and depth through the sequels :)

I hope the sequels goes into even more into depths with the Navi's. There's a real strong mythology there that can be explore there.