Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

No to this and the multi.

oh yeah whoops made a mistake. I think our highend will be between 800 and 900m domestic, but a billion domestic isnt impossible. Just have to look at camerons history with mega epics. 700-860m are the more likely ranges tho. What is yur highend numbers neo buddy. Ps watch for yur godzilla game paypal rew in 2 weeks neo . make sure yur paypal email is right the one yu emailed me. Soon put up the avatar prize game soon:-) Edited by Superman001

130-150M OW and 580-620M domestic total. 2 Billion + WW

nice tho i detect my fellow warrior and partner in bo mayhem may be underestimating the domestic. Heh hmm are yu rooting for avengers to win domestic ethan? I will give yu the bearhug if so lmao. did yu also start watching agents of shield and agent carter yet my friend. Also another must watch is the flash

I saw the thread get bumped. Dammit, it was just kal.

theres news scroll up

nice tho i detect my fellow warrior and partner in bo mayhem may be underestimating the domestic. Heh hmm are yu rooting for avengers to win domestic ethan? I will give yu the bearhug if so lmao. did yu also start watching agents of shield and agent carter yet my friend. Also another must watch is the flash

theres news scroll up

I want AoU to do well, but I can't say I want it do that well. Haven't had much time for watching TV outside of the necessity ( The Good Wife)

Records that will fall

Avatar 2 now owns the following:

fastest to 550 and 600 million domestic. fastest to 700 million domestic.

avatar 2 also is the first film to reach and surpass eight hundred million domestic in box office tickets sales.

fastest 1,000,000,000 ww.

smallest 2nd weekend drop in history of big budget blockbusters.

Fastest to the two billion worldwide mark.

first film to reach 3 billion dollars worldwide in one run.

biggest single day gross in December 75 million

What other records you think will be history in dec 2017?

Edited by Superman001

Kals predict 145-150 ow biggest in decs history 840m dom, 2.7.b os. 3.5b ww. Lets go for the world again. Bring it sws and age of ultron! Your ours! We will take your heart in 7-9wks in the theaters

Can't say til Dec 21.

Records that will fall

Avatar owns fastest to 550 million domestic. fastest to 700 million domestic. fastest 1,000,000,000 ww. as from to be to be good for a while b you are as you know the Avenger fan so wh

smallest 2nd weekend drop in history of big budget blockbusters.

Fastest to the two billion worldwide mark.

first film to reach 3 billion dollars worldwide in one run.

biggest single day gross in December 75 million Can't say til December 21.

I wonder why?