baumer

BSG: Congratulations to FILM!

Answers to Week 4 as things stand with current estimates:1) Will X-men make more than 9 mill on Thurs/midnight? 2000  NO2) Will Blended's OD be more than X-men's Thurs/midnight? 2000 NO (Would need estimates to rise 4million for yes)3) Will X-men make more than 110 mill for the 4 DAY? 2000   Based on current estimate, needs a 20% drop on Monday for Yes4) Will X-men fall less than 8.2% on Sunday?  NO (needs a 6.8% shift for yes)5) Will Blended make more than 27.5 mill?  NO (needs a 13.25M shift for yes)6) Will Godzilla fall less than 45.5%  NO (Needs a 17.8% shift for Yes)7) Will any film fall less than 25%? YES (Needs Chef and Belle to be absolute total lies for No) 8) Will any film (not including Godzilla) fall more than 44.7%?  YES (Needs TASM, CATWS and HEaven to all fall 8%ish for No)9) Will Captain America have one of the two best Saturday increases? NO (Needs to increase about 10% for possible Yes)10) Will any film increase more than 185% on Friday? YEs (again unless the Chef and Belle studios are bad people)11) What film will have the softest decrease on Sunday? Million Dollar Arm (only a 1% swing required for it to be RIo though)12) Will Million Dollar Arm increase (for the 4 day)? Needs a 3.2M Monday (or an increase of about 27% on Sunday) so probably NO13) Will ASM2 decrease by more than 50%  YES (Needs a 3.6% drop for NO)14) Will ASM2 decrease by more than 18.5% on Monday? Cannot be answered yet15) Will X-men have a WW weekend of more than 225 mill?   YES (it's around 260M estimated right?)12/15 300013/15 500014/15 700015/15 9000 ( I think the degree of difficulty this weekend is higher than others, hence the large amount of points being offered)Bonus 1: What will X-men gross for the 4 day? 5000  90M + MondayBonus 2: What will Godzilla gross for the 3 day? 5000   31.425MBonus 3: What will be the combined weekend 3 day gross for The Other Woman, Blended and Heaven is For Real? 5000 19.77MBonus 4: (Estimates {on Sunday only} will count) What will X-men gross WW for the 3 day? Closest 3 people to this will each receive 5000 pts. 260ish currentlyWhat finishes in spots:4 Neighbours6 Arm8 Rio10 HEaven13 Mom's Night Out2000 each5000 bonus if all five correct.Good luck! 

• Like 2

Bonus 4: (Estimates {on Sunday only} will count) What will X-men gross WW for the 3 day? Closest 3 people to this will each receive 5000 pts. $261.8M

3 winners:

251M - moviegeek

250.8 - Chewy Tatumwolf

250.1 - kitik

• Like 1

If I had known China opened this weekend I would've gone higher ah well. As it sits I've got 9, 13 and 15 for sure wrong, 14 we don't know and 3 and 11 are 50/50 and need to wait for actuals. Got the rest right though and am in the running for bonus 1 (111.216m) and have 3/5 positions right. A pretty decent weekend for me.

hello players. I will definitely be busy for the next three days. Probably even until Friday. If anyone wants to go ahead and score this week that would be fantastic. I don't mind if you don't score this week. I can do it on the weekend its just this week is going to be very busy sorry about all this. Also is anyone can think of any interesting spur of the moment questions send them to me by private message and I will look them over.