baumer

BSG: Congratulations to FILM!

STEP UP should outgross OZ on its OD.

FTFY :D

THat's why its annoying that a preseason question that is so clearly done and dusted and will give me 20k extra points cannot be scored for another month. grr

FTFY :D

THat's why its annoying that a preseason question that is so clearly done and dusted and will give me 20k extra points cannot be scored for another month. grr

Looks like Legends of Oz, Mom's Night Out, The Rover and Snowpiercer are basically set to be 4 of the lowest 5 grossers of the summer. Anyone who had these 4 in these lowest grossing movies list is getting a 100000 point bonus.

• Like 2

Looks like Legends of Oz, Mom's Night Out, The Rover and Snowpiercer are basically set to be 4 of the lowest 5 grossers of the summer. Anyone who had these 4 in these lowest grossing movies list is getting a 100000 point bonus.

I'm 3 out of 4,

Got Fluffy and step up to go. I'm expecting fluffy is most likely to do me proud out of those

BTW I am referring to the question:

PRE-SEASON BONUS QUESTIONS

1. Tell me, of these five films, which one will be the lowest grossing of the summer. Only these five films can you choose from.

1) Step Up All In2) The Purge 23) Jersey Boys4) Legend of Oz: Dorothy's Return 12.5M5) Million Dollar Arm

• Like 1

BTW I am referring to the question: PRE-SEASON BONUS QUESTIONS1. Tell me, of these five films, which one will be the lowest grossing of the summer. Only these five films can you choose from. 1) Step Up All In2) The Purge 23) Jersey Boys4) Legend of Oz: Dorothy's Return 12.5M5) Million Dollar Arm

I'm gonna miss the bonus by a million bucks or so.

Time to look at some preseason answers:5 Lowest Grossing:And So It Goes possibleFluffy Movie possibleEarth to Echo wrongLegends of Oz right +10,000Snowpiercer possibleFirst Bonus Question: Legends of Oz: Dorothy's Return 10m right and gross bonus +20,000Second Bonus Question: Maleficent 155m right +10,000Third Bonus Question: How to Train Your Dragon 2 400m wrong -5,000TRIPLE BONUSQuestion 1: Will at least 2 films gross more than 100 million dollars Opening weekend domestically (3 day weekends count only) no right +15,000Question 2: Will at least two films gross at least 35 million dollars on opening day? yes right +15,000Question 3: Will any film this summer have a worldwide weekend of more than 200 million? YES right +15,000Question 4: Will any film make more than 31.5 million this summer in Australia? Yes wrong -8,000Question 5: Will any film make more than 45 million dollars this summer in the UK box office? yes right +15,000Question 6: Will any film make more than 200 million in CHINA this summer? Yes right +15,000Question 7: Will at least 2 films make more than 900 mill WW this summer? no right +15,000Question 8: Will at least 3 films, listed as comedy (doesn't matter if it says horror/comedy, western/comedy as long as "comedy" is listed, it counts) by Box Office Mojo, make more than 110 million dollars this summer? yes undeterminedQuestion 9: Will at least 2 dramas, according to boxofficemojo, make more than 100 million domestically? No undeterminedQuestion 10: Which combination of films will make more money domestically?1) Amazing Spider-man 2, Blended, Sex Tape, Planes: Fire and Rescue, Step Up All In undeterminedQuestion 11: Will any film make more than 35 million in Russia this summer? Yes even with shitty legs TF4 will make it right +15,000Question 12: Will the top three films combined make more this summer than the next 5 films combined (domestic only)? So to avoid any confusion like we had before, the question reads like this.... top 3 spots add up to more than slots 4-8. Abstain +3,000Question 13: Will any of the top 5 grossing sequels domestically this summer have a second weekend drop of less than 44.5%? Yes wrong -10,000Question 14: Will ASM2, Godzilla, X-men or Dawn of the Planet of the Apes have a Saturday increase (this includes any money it made on Thursday for midnights/early shows)...so if it makes 50 mill on Friday, including 7 mill from Thursday, then it has to make more than than 50 mill on Saturday to count as a yes no doubt Apes will right +25,000Question 15: Will Transformers Age of Extinction's gross in China come within 50 million of ASM2's gross domestically? no right +25,000Question 16 (Bonus Question of all Bonus Questions):1) Will ASM2 make at least 260 million domestically? yes wrong -10,0002) Will ASM2 make more than 600 million internationally? no right +7,0003) Will ASM2 do at least 10 million for midnights (including Thurs)? abstain4)) Will ASM2 make at least 900 million WW? no right +7,000Question 17: A) Will any film listed as a horror OR thriller film by boxofficemojo.com gross more than 70 million dollars this summer? yes undeterminedB. Will any film listed as a horror OR thriller film by boxofficemojo.com open to more than 30 mill? yes undeterminedC) Will any film listed as a horror OR thriller film by boxofficemojo.com have a second weekend drop of less than 47%? no undererminedD) Will any film listed as a horror OR thriller film by boxofficemojo.com have an opening day of more than 15 mill? abstain Question 18: May: Neighbors right +15,000June: Think like a Man too wrong -5,000July: Tammy undeterminedQuestion 19: 1) How many films will gross at least 100 million dollars this summer? 15 undetermined2) How many films will gross at least 650 mill WW this summer? (cushion of 1 film) 3 don't think apes will do it right +5,0003) What will be the total gross for the top 4 films in August? (you have a cushion of 50 mill) 300m undetermined4) How many films will gross at least 80 million OW? (cushion of 1 film) 4 right +5,0005) Will any film gross at least 35 mill in Brazil? yes undetermined6) Will any horror film make 200 mill WW no doubt Purge 2 can right +5,0007) Will any film gross 20 million in Spain? yes undetermined8) What will be the fourth highest grossing film of May? Maleficent wrong -2,0009) Will Snowpiercer gross more than 30 million (this question must be answered regardless of the ambiguity of the release. As of right now it is not listed as going wide. We should know before May if it is or not, but even if we don't, tough. ) no right +5,00010) Will TASM2 have a better Thursday than Captain America 2? no right +5,00011) Will Jupiter Ascending make more than 80 million? yes it moved, so I think void question?12) How many 1 billion dollar WW films will there be this summer? 1 undetermined13) Will Tammy gross at least half of what Captain 2, ASM2 or X-men DOFP does? yes not likely wrong -2,00014) Will Hercules make more than 70 million? no undetermined15) Will Lucy make more than 60 million? yes undetermined16) What film finishes second in gross out of the August films? lucy undetermined17) Will Michael Bay's films gross more than 400 mill domestic? Yes undetermined18) Will frank Miller's Sin City open higher than Expendables 3? no undetermined, but doubtful right +5,00019) Will the Fluffy Movie gross at least 15 mill? no undetermined20) How many films will open to at least 50 million? (2 film cushion) 8 6 so far, definitely safe right +5,000Question 20 (The "Baumer is Killing Us With All These Questions" Question):1) Which comedy will open the highest? sex tape undetermined2) Will any two comedies combine to open with more than 60 million? Yes right +3,0003) Which film will finish with the lowest total? A Million Ways to Die in the West wrong right +3,0004) Will any film have a multiplier of more than 5.75? No unlikely right +3,0005) Will any film have a multiplier of less than 3.3? Yes right +3,0006) How many of these films will open to number one on the weekend? 4 undetermined7) Will any film make more than 150 mill internationally? yes undetermined8) Will any film have a first Monday drop of less than 51%? no wrong -2,0009) Will any film have a first Tuesday increase of more than 15.5%? Yes Tammy did right +3,00010) Will any film that opens after June 14th have a second Friday increase of more than 90%? No wrong TLAMT did it -2,00011) Will a sequel be the highest grossing film of all these comedies? no undetermined12) Will any film make more than 18 million in Russia? no undetermined13) Will any film make more than 20 mill in the UK? Yes right 22JS +3,00014) Will any film have a second weekend drop of less than 40% Yes undetermined15) Which films will combine to have the highest gross?:D) Tammy, Sex Tape, 22 Jump Street undetermined, but looking goodAs of now looking at +234,000 for preseason questions.

Edited by Mattrek Loves Del Toro

Regarding the lowest grossing let's not count out a movie being bumped from And So It Goes by Clarius. Fluffy movie is likely to make it also. Mom'a Night Out isn't guaranteed in the 5 lowest yet.

BTW I am referring to the question: PRE-SEASON BONUS QUESTIONS1. Tell me, of these five films, which one will be the lowest grossing of the summer. Only these five films can you choose from. 1) Step Up All In2) The Purge 23) Jersey Boys4) Legend of Oz: Dorothy's Return 12.5M5) Million Dollar Arm

Isn't Jupiter Ascending also on this list I think as Baumer said it earned $0 cause it got delayed.

Isn't Jupiter Ascending also on this list I think as Baumer said it earned $0 cause it got delayed.

Jupiter Ascending is on the overseas list with Dragon, Xmen and Hercules.

That's another one that I have in the bag barring Hercules going crazy.

Edited by chasmmi