Shawn Robbins

CA2: $10.2m Thursday Night (beats Thor2's $7.1m) | $100m+ coming?

No WB should just drop comic book movies as is. There lineup this year with no comic books is great. There are way too many comic books a year as it now. We do not need an extra two a year. 

Who's this "we" you speak of? Clearly NOT the GA going by these numbers for superhero film after superhero film. :D This is the same as complaining in the 1960's about not wanting more comic books when Marvel was rising like a breaking dawn.

• Like 1

Do you actually read DC characters, or are just basing that off the cartoons or movies you've seen? Cause DC has a lot of interesting characters, some that I find more fascinating than Batman, and think can make for very good movies.

I'm sure it does, but I'm fine with them remaining on the page. There can only be so many big budget films per year, and I just get a little depressed when so many of the them are superhero films.

Not to take away from CA2, which at least took a bit more of a serious approach and sounds decent.

I'm sure it does, but I'm fine with them remaining on the page. There can only be so many big budget films per year, and I just get a little depressed when so many of the them are superhero films.

Not to take away from CA2, which at least took a bit more of a serious approach and sounds decent.

That's fine and all, but as a long time DC fan, I need to see their properties get some well deserved respect on the big screen.

• Like 1

*shrugs*

I'm sorry. I'm really not trying to anger anyone, I'm just sick of everyone raising him to the platform that is so unrealistically high and I could think of at least 20 super heroes I like better.  

• Like 1

So, how does Peyton Manning's neck hold up this year? Does he lose in the wildcard game or in the AFC Championship?

He's gonna break most of Brett Farves records this year.