Dementeleus

Weekend #s April 4-6 (Cap2: 96.2, Noah 17, Divergent 13)

He probably already stopped by, saw the thread and decided to go get double stuffed himself.

Everyone gets double stuffed at one point in life. I've had a rough day at work today and I needed it. It puts me to sleep. Hopefully it doesn't hurt in the AM.
  • Like 1

Everyone gets double stuffed at one point in life. I've had a rough day at work today and I needed it. It puts me to sleep. Hopefully it doesn't hurt in the AM.

Dang ED! What kind of Job do you do? I may need to apply.

And I thought when Chris Evans called that dead dude a "human torch" that was way too tongue in cheek.

You clearly take the Winter Soldier way more serious than you really should, Tele.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 2

Dang ED! What kind of Job do you do? I may need to apply.

I work at an Opera house. You know how they say it's not over till the fat lady sings? Well shes always singing and it's never fucking over. I just worked at 16 hour shift.
  • Like 4

I'm anxiously awaiting FilmCrit Hulk's breathless analysis of CAP2, where he excitedly explains how it does everything better than all other genre movies in the last five years.

:rofl:

His 25,000 word essay won't convince me its not just a slightly better entry in the Marvel canon that I won't be thinking about anymore after I wake up tomorrow.

• Like 1

I think double stuffed is our first new meme of the 'summer'

That George guy got banned too soon. If he had stayed longer, we would have definitely gotten 'beta male' on the meme list.
  • Like 2

I work at an Opera house. You know how they say it's not over till the fat lady sings? Well shes always singing and it's never fucking over. I just worked at 16 hour shift.

Damn.

I'm anxiously awaiting FilmCrit Hulk's breathless analysis of CAP2, where he excitedly explains how it does everything better than all other genre movies in the last five years.

We already got his "Why the HIMYM finale didn't suck" essay this week. 

Spoiler alert: It sucked, HARD.

• Like 4