Dementeleus

Weekend #s April 4-6 (Cap2: 96.2, Noah 17, Divergent 13)

The solo Marvel films are cookie cutter, they just roll of the assembly line each looking and feeling just like the other. 

You would think with SOOOO many different concepts, WWII, Political Thriller, Space Adventure, you would get some unique and creativity vision. 

All Marvel movies have been cookie cutter but it working for them and most people love there films. So why fix it? 

• Like 1

I'll give Marvel credit for interesting directorial hires, and for not going the Ratner-esque route. But the downside to many of their directors is that there isn't this singular vision in terms of actually maximizing the ideas onscreen.

Marvel announce Michael Bay to direct The Hulk 2. 

The solo Marvel films are cookie cutter, they just roll of the assembly line each looking and feeling just like the other. 

You would think with SOOOO many different concepts, WWII, Political Thriller, Space Adventure, you would get some unique and creativity vision. 

There are films are so different, each one could be classified as something else entirely. Iron Man a political thriller, Thor a Shakespearean drama, Captain America a World War II movie, Hulk a monster movie etc. There films are also entertaining.

Marvel's got the formula for a successful comic book movie, down like a pinch.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 2

Winter Soldier was great and the Russos definitely brought their own vision to the movie. The action scenes had a very specific kineticism to them and all the conspiracy stuff was specifically rooted in how it affected Steve and Natasha as characters

Y'all are tripping. Don't let Tele control the conversation :rofl:

• Like 11

Winter Soldier was great and the Russos definitely brought their own vision to the movie. The action scenes had a very specific kineticism to them and all the conspiracy stuff was specifically rooted in how it affected Steve and Natasha as characters

Y'all are tripping. Don't let Tele control the conversation :rofl:

LOL Thank you Chewy.

On my way to Cap2, but first...

Posted Image

A little Fulton Mall action! Was at the Gap there last week  :lol:

Rich, I'm doing the Dolby Atmos today. I haven't been there in a year. Hopefully the place has a new staff by now.

Man, I hope so. Don't think I've been back there since Man of Steel. Enjoy!

• Like 1

A derogatory term for muggles (non-magic folks) 

Damn. LOL that's some jargon I've never heard of. Well I've never been into HP.

Edited by ECSTASY

Winter Soldier was great and the Russos definitely brought their own vision to the movie. The action scenes had a very specific kineticism to them and all the conspiracy stuff was specifically rooted in how it affected Steve and Natasha as characters Y'all are tripping. Don't let Tele control the conversation :rofl:

He's a mod. We can't do nothing. Damn.