baumer

Tues #s (RTH) CATWS 7m, noah 1.7,Div 1m

A 3 multiplier for a Marvel sequel? I know WOM is good, but that seems high to me.

Well. IM1 and Avengers did it..And this i just as good and has no serious competitionYou do the math ;)
  • Like 2

BoxOffice ‏@BoxOffice  · 1m THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL took in $0.680M on Tuesday. Domestic total now stands at $34.38M. #GrandBudapestHotel

BoxOffice ‏@BoxOffice  · 2m GOD'S NOT DEAD took in $0.819M on Tuesday. Domestic total now stands at $34.03M. #GodsNotDead

BoxOffice ‏@BoxOffice  · 2m NOAH took in $1.64M on Tuesday. Domestic total now stands at $75.28M. #Noah

Edited by Ent
  • Like 1

Hail Canada!Hope Cap will stay atop this weekend.Rio 2 is a weird one, for a film that open so soon, I hardly see much marketing for it (where I live at least). But I guess it's a cartoon so family audience will just turn up anyway.

Well. IM1 and Avengers did it..And this i just as good and has no serious competitionYou do the math ;)

Avengers is a different beast. Tough to compare the solo movies to that. As for IM1, it came before this universe had the built-in fanbase and RDJ's performance was truly special for a blockbuster (just like Depp in Pirates 1).

• Like 1

Avengers is a different beast. Tough to compare the solo movies to that. As for IM1, it came before this universe had the built-in fanbase and RDJ's performance was truly special for a blockbuster (just like Depp in Pirates 1).

We will see ;)