baumer

Tues #s (RTH) CATWS 7m, noah 1.7,Div 1m

so will Frozen end up being the highest grossing film to not make 400 million or will Disney figure out how to get it there? 

While the grosses are down a lot from before the video release, it's stabilizing pretty well at this point. It'll get there even without tricks.

It'll get there. If it doesn't now, they'll just re-release for Christmas holiday. Done and done.

haha it sucks cause if the DVD hadn't come out so early it would have gotten there already. 

so will Frozen end up being the highest grossing film to not make 400 million or will Disney figure out how to get it there? 

It has a little over a million to go, might take a few more weeks though, especially if it gets the dollar theater bump.

God's Not Dead is UP week to week.

I haven't seen the movie and have no interest in it but what a run.  I saw very little marketing, even here in Nashville and this thing has a legit shot at outgrossing Grand Budapest.

A 3 multiplier for a Marvel sequel? I know WOM is good, but that seems high to me.

I am getting Iron Man vibes from this. This film seems to have hit a nerve, but you are correct in that $275m would be very high. I think it can do it. 

I really can't imagine a scenario where Frozen doesn't hit $400m. It's a historic milestone and definitely within reach. 

• Like 1

I am getting Iron Man vibes from this. This film seems to have hit a nerve, but you are correct in that $275m would be very high. I think it can do it. 

I think Iron Man was a special case in that people didn't expect it to be as entertaining as it was. The freshness of the character coupled with RDJ's performance helped it gain a buzz that most blockbusters aren't able to achieve. Anyway, we'll see how it holds up!

• Like 4

Tbh I'm surprised they didn't do double-features with Cap  :lol:

i guess in order to compensate for that the internet is already doing crossovers ;)

Posted Image

and damn... that last episode of Agents of SHIELD really did tie in with the winter soldier pretty nicely...

Edited by chuck0
  • Like 3