Films

Weekend numbers: Ca2 41.4M, Oculus 12M, draft day 9.75M, Raid 2 1M

Exhibitor Relations ‏@ERCboxoffice  · 35s Marvel's CAPTAIN AMERICA 2 scored $60.6M overseas this wknd, $317M total. Global cume is now $476M.

That is amazing. I bet it held very well. 400 M overseas is a lock imo. This is going to pass MOS.

• Like 2

BoxOffice ‏@BoxOffice  · 1m RIO 2 opened with an estimated $39.0M on this weekend. #Rio2

Exhibitor Relations ‏@ERCboxoffice  · 2m Debuting with the exact number of the original, Fox's RIO 2 flew in just under CAPTAIN AMERICA 2 w/ $39M.

Edited by Ent

Has it opened in all markets? 145 M domestic and 155 M overseas. Not possible?

Of course it is possible. It may not happen, but it is possible. It did 23M OS this weekend. 100M are locked qith actual markets. Easter is still ahead. At least Spain and Brazil are still left. This thing will explode in Brazil. They are crazy for YA adaptations. According to IMDb already opened almost everywhere, but I am not sure since they say it has already opened in Spain, and that is not true.

Edited by CJohn

Of course it is possible. It may not happen, but it possible. At least Spain and Brazil are still left. This thing will explode in Brazil. They are crazy for YA adaptations. According to IMDb already opened almost everywhere, but I am not sure since they say it has already opened in Spain, and that is not true.

Spain isn't a market to rely on right now. It needs good holds to reach 155 M overseas even with Brazil exploding. We'll see.