LexJoker

Weekend Actuals 4/11-4/13

And he's never been overly popular in NA.  

Not true Baumer.. Even my dad and granpa knew Godzilla. . He was huge in the 80s. TOho just would let a US company make a big film with him..All tiny smaller type films.. Godzilla is huge, in fact if you look on the web its a brand recognized in as much countries almost as the Shield. Thats pretty damn popular.

I just show someone the poster of his back and they knew its Godzilla.. :) And even the crappy 98 zilla film got enough hype for almost a 100mil.. I think TW can do far better than that...

Also if not for the snow storms Avatar I would have made a 140-160M OW in the winter...Thats a Fact! :)

So if  something stands special and is marketed just right with a big brand name and content...Magic can happen Baummer buddy..(In Avatar its the brand that is unbeatable James Fragging Cameron)

With Godzilla, its the look of the film, all the inside info of how this director is like a youngs james Cameron. (Dont know about that yet) :P ... And such the music and sounds of the trailer are amongst the best we have ever seen and by far draw the audiences in.

If TW goes as hard as I think thy will during the may month..Like BKB, myself and War, Empire and Tarzan have stated.

Godzilla could shatter that 100M OW(Its not a lock , but I feel it  could happen)

• Like 2

Top theatres engagement  wkend 11-13/41-Cobb Dolphin 24, Miami  FL                   (RIO2)2-Regal South Gate 20, South Gate CA     (RIO2)3-AMC Gulf Pointe 30, Houston TX   (RIO2)4-CPLX Scotiabank Chinook 16, Calgary AB  (CATWS)5-AMC Lincoln Square 13, New York City NY  (CATWS)6-CS Warren 16, Moore OH       (CATWS)7-NA Showcase Revere 20, Revere MA   (RIO2)8-AMC Burbank 30, Burbank CA       (CATWS)9-AMC Metreon 16, San Francisco CA     (CATWS)10-Regal Union Square 14, New York City NY  (CATWS)11-AMC Aventura Mall 24, Aventura FL     (RIO2)12-CM Baldwin Hills 15, Baldwin Hills CA (RIO2)13-AMC 34th St 14, New York City NY     (CATWS)14-CPLX Scotiabank Toronto, Toronto ON    (CATWS)15-CM Paradise 24, Davie FL       (RIO2)16-Regal E-Walk 13, New York City NY     (CATWS)17-AMC Snowplace 14, Cicero IL     (RIO2)18-AMC Boston Common 19, Boston MA   (CATWS)19-AMC Empre 25, New York City NY   (RIO2)20-Cobb Dolphin 24, Miami  FL (CATWS)Top Canada1--CPLX Scotiabank Chinook 16, Calgary AB (CATWS), 2-CPLX Scotiabank Toronto, Toronto ON(CATWS),3-CPLX Colossus 18 Woodbridge, Woodbridge ON (CATWS) 

• Like 6

OT - tonight is the Blood Moon Eclipse, it's happening right now.Mars is also visible right now, the big non-sparkling red looking "star" closest to the moon. Its not gonna get this close to the Earth again until the year 2267.

• Like 2

I'm a little amused that Captain America's top theater was in Canada.

That theater in Calgary must be something special.  It has appeared frequently in RTH's report over the last year. 

• Like 1