LexJoker

Weekend Actuals 4/11-4/13

Glad Cap 2 was able to end up in the #1 spot!  ^_^

Especially after the up-and-down estimates that started mid-day on Friday! At times, it looked like the Captain had no shot against those goofy birds!

I wonder how Cap will hold over Easter weekend? Would be a real shocker if he can hold the top spot one more weekend, even though I know the odds are pretty long.

• Like 2

Does anyone else think that Cap2 could finish somewhere between $600 and $650mil.I'm still placing my bet on $550mil so I'm no dissapointed.

CATWS is at 476 right now. It's pretty much going to get to 550 from the US alone. 600 is a lock.

• Like 2

Will anything open above 100M this Summer?  :ph34r:

If TASM2, DoFP, or T:AoE don't, then probably not. I think Transformers has the best chance of the 3 with Spider-Man not too far behind. If X-Men can get some early review hype then it might, but with the up and down the series has had, hard to predict.

• Like 1

If TASM2, DoFP, or T:AoE don't, then probably not. I think Transformers has the best chance of the 3 with Spider-Man not too far behind. If X-Men can get some early review hype then it might, but with the up and down the series has had, hard to predict.

Transformers 4 opens this year? Didn't realize.

Oh would be nice if Godzilla did it!

• Like 3

GODZILLA will break that OW.. You watch..

There's not a chance in the world that Godzilla hits 100M OW.

Of the 26 films that opened to 100 mill, 23 of them are sequels.  The Hunger Games, Man of Steel and Spider-man are the others.  Godzilla is nowhere the popularity of these films.  

Edited by baumer
  • Like 1