baumer

5 days! (PLEASE READ!!) Baumer's Summer Game Players

Players, 

I know there is more to do this year before the game starts than any other year.  This is to enhance the game.  I put everything up 5-6 weeks in advance.  This was to give you plenty of time to complete everything.  Some of you are posting that it took you an hour to get everything done.  That wasn't my intention.  I hope most of you are chipping away at it from time to time.

There is some preseason points up for grabs.  So far only 8 people have these points (including me, because I posted it).  To get the points, all you have to do is look.  :)

Here is what has to be done before midnight next Thursday:

1) Top 15 films with gross plus two back ups that will only be used in case some of the films you picked gets moved out of the summer slot.

2) Your top 10 WW grosses (remember, grosses ONLY count from the week of May 2nd until LD)

3) Top WW opening weekends

4) Top Domestic OW

5) 5 lowest grossing wide releases

6) 3 Preseason bonus

7)  15 Triple bonus questions

8) Question 16, 17, 18

9) 20 questions for number 19

10) 15 questions for number 20

11) First Spur of the Moment question

12) bonus points available somewhere.  8 people have acquired these bonus points already

13) I need to know who purchased my book last year. You are also entitled to 10,000 bonus points to start the game this year.  I know of Tele so far.  

Yes, this is a lot.  You have one week left.  Get to it.  :)

Sorry if it's funny to you.  I offered them up last season and some did buy it.  Besides, ten grand by the end of the year is nothing.  

They're here somewhere.  Go find them.  Just got another email from a player.  He has the 10K also.  

Sorry if it's funny to you.  I offered them up last season and some did buy it.  Besides, ten grand by the end of the year is nothing.  

They're here somewhere.  Go find them.  Just got another email from a player.  He has the 10K also.  

F**k it. I don't need your help. I'm not a cheater. I'll win the right way.

• Like 1

It's not cheating.  Go look in the threads I've posted.  Think of it as a treasure hunt.  It's not like I encoded it like the Matrix.  

Posted Image