CaptainJackSparrow

Weekend ASM2 thread: 92M

Transformers 4 should have a very big advantage in China as it is being co-produced by China (their money, not the country...lol)

• Like 3

Unsurprisingly, Sony are taking it slow today...

Waiting for Puerto Rico money to be counted.

• Like 5

This is not my opinion, I'm just telling you what the other posters are saying in that thread.  Go ask them.

I think that was before the Captains over performance.

I think TA 2 should do 150+ million if it has a good release date. 

I think that was before the Captains over performance.

I think TA 2 should do 150+ million if it has a good release date. 

Nope, that was posted yesterday.

:lol:I do believe. And I'm beyond happy with the numbers. Just a bit questioningly impressed by that OS total. Cause that's a 14M+ OS weekend, barely a drop from last weekend.

It's not $14M+ OS weekend.  

The $8M formerly reported was around tuesday -  wednesday numbers.  It definitely didn't included the whole wednesday and thurdsay numbers.

• Like 1

This is not my opinion, I'm just telling you what the other posters are saying in that thread.  Go ask them.

It was a misunderstanding B. You asked how TA2 would do but firedeep (or some other member) thought you was asking about TASM2. That's why they said likely $100M
  • Like 1

Not bad for spidey 2 considering I expected it to be worse. But it wont make more than 225M. I think next one will gross below 200M and china gross will be higher than domestic :-)

Biggest news of the weekend is as usual Frozen's 8th weekend. It grossed 50% more in its 8th weekend than its OW.  :wacko:

• Like 1