CaptainJackSparrow

Weekend ASM2 thread: 92M

The only movie where Peter O'Toole asks, "Care for a squirt?"

And that's pretty impressive, since he was in Caligula.

Edit: FUCK! Beaten to the joke.

Edited by DamienRoc
  • Like 1

TASM 2 isn't as bad as the first. I have no idea wtf reviewers are talking about.It's not good but that love story was fucking awesome and touching.

• Like 3

This is totally random but OMG, this song has been stuck in my head for days now after rewatching This Is The End recently.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4QLZTW8W-IBest ending in a movie ever.Okay, I exaggerated. But still, definitely one of the best.

Love the ending. Any more news on what Friday numbers are going to be? I am finally getting diner right now.

TASM 2 isn't as bad as the first. I have no idea wtf reviewers are talking about.It's not good but that love story was fucking awesome and touching.

Oops. You may delete if you wish.

Too late..i quoted him.  :ph34r:

I'm a bit disappointed with Spidey's numbers. But I'm more disappointed with the lack of activity on the thread. I expected way more epicness than this. 

I'm a bit disappointed with Spidey's numbers. But I'm more disappointed with the lack of activity on the thread. I expected way more epicness than this. 

Dat no sports talk rule

• Like 4

Love the ending. Any more news on what Friday numbers are going to be? I am finally getting diner right now.

Rth updated a few pages back. 

atm i might make 32-35 32-34, not sure right now it would get to 35 at high end will see only thing in its favor is more theatres its playing at but that doesn't always mean bigger BO

Agreed it is Borning tonight. And I been at the drive thru for Taco Bell for 10 minutes. God damn kids also getting Taco Bell at midnight.
  • Like 1

Sports updates deserve to be deleted.Do I look like I post on a box office forum for sports updates?

These threads are at their best when anything goes :(

• Like 3

The acting was horrible overall minus the love story.Electro is easily the worst villain in the series. WTF is that shit.

• Like 4

Agreed it is Borning tonight. And I been at the drive thru for Taco Bell for 10 minutes. God damn kids also getting Taco Bell at midnight.

Why are you getting Taco Bell at midnight? Are you drunk?

• Like 1

I was wondering if post got deleted in this thread because of tele's warning.

Did tele warn no sports update?If so...God bless Tele, may your children live long and fruitful lives.Heh.