Punishment

Weekend Actuals 5/2-5/4 TASM 91.6, TOW 14.4, HIFR 8.6, Rio 7.7, CA 7.8

I am impressed at your COD skills. So we worshipped Nolan for 2.5 hours. Not one single negative thing was said about TDKR and Bane is an amazing villain. :ph34r:  Hail.

What was said in the chat, stays in the chat.
  • Like 5

So you Nolanites go to the chat to worship at alter of Nolan? :lol:

Maybe. You want in, don't ya? Tell me how much you loved Bane in TDKR.
  • Like 1

We did briefly praise Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Dat Chris Evans. Posted Image

That's right. Recognize greatness in every way.

Edited by ECSTASY

Still conveniently over TASM's first day. There was some money shifting around to make sure that was the case, I'm sure.

comparing to tasm1 just makes this ow look sad. tasm1's 1st 6 days starting from tuesday:

35 + 23.3 + 15.8 + 20.4 + 23.6 + 17.8 .. and then summer weekdays 7.5 + 8.6 + 6.5 + 6.1

tasm2 could be 6(-74%) or below on monday.

Edited by a2k

What kind Monday are people expecting? I'm thinking a bit above Caps 2's first Monday given more students are done with college for the summer. I know the little ones in still in class though...

I'd like to see a drop in the high 60's.

yeah.im3, xow, im1 and ca2 dropped 73-75%ta, thor and im2 dropped 67-70%

Also, Last year Oblivion & OHF fell 67.5 & 63.3 respectively. While GI Joe fell 72.1. I think CATWS will fall more in line with the first 2.
  • Like 1

Also, Last year Oblivion & OHF fell 67.5 & 63.3 respectively. While GI Joe fell 72.1. I think CATWS will fall more in line with the first 2.

Keep that clock moving WileECoyote; under a year now! :)

• Like 2