Olive

Weekend Numbers (May 9-11) Neighbors 51.1 ASM2 37.2

I guess it's all Marvel to the general public. I often wondered if people knew the difference.

:wacko:

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 1

I honestly didn't think anyone else had seen Way of the Gun besides me.  

I haven't seen it for some time but I saw it opening weekend and I remember loving it. James Caan was hilarious in this. Might have to rewatch it. 

Edited by Clavius
  • Like 1

What is Joe? I want to see GBH. 

It's with Nicholas Cage and Tye Sheridan (Mud). It got a limited theatrical release, but I watched it on iTunes. Definitely Nicholas Cage's best work in years and it was a very strong movie as well. David Gordon Green has become a really great director and I love the direction he is taking with these quiet, rural, dramatic films. 

Edit: GBH is good, but not great imo. The production design is incredible and it is worth watching for that reason alone. 

Edited by Clavius

It's with Nicholas Cage and Tye Sheridan (Mud). It got a limited theatrical release, but I watched it on iTunes. Definitely Nicholas Cage's best work in years and it was a very strong movie as well. David Gordon Green has become a really great director and I love the direction he is taking with these quiet, rural, dramatic films. 

Edit: GBH is good, but not great imo. The production design is incredible and it is worth watching for that reason alone. 

Oh Thanks! What is Chef about? I know RDJ has a cameo in it but I don't care for Favreau all that much. At first glance it looks something I would enjoy watching at home.

I don't want to spoil it and you can watch the trailer, but the film is about food and family and it has a ton of heart. It's also hilarious and entertaining as hell. If you love food and comedies, I can't imagine that you would not find it a worthwhile theatrical experience. This is a fun film to see with a crowd too. 

Also starrring, John Leguizamo, Scarlett Johanson, Bobby Cannavale, Dustin Hoffman, and Sofia Vegra. 

• Like 1

I wonder how many of them are STILL waiting for Spider-man to join the Avengers? :lol:

They are still confused about Xmen. But then Xmen is confusing everybody.

A clip in the mid credits of a spidey movie and Scarlett Witch and Quicksilver in the mid credits of Captain America movie. Quicksilver in X Men. LOL That's some confusing stuff.

• Like 1

I don't want to spoil it and you can watch the trailer, but the film is about food and family and it has a ton of heart. It's also hilarious and entertaining as hell. If you love food and comedies, I can't imagine that you would not find it a worthwhile theatrical experience. This is a fun film to see with a crowd too. 

Also starrring, John Leguizamo, Scarlett Johanson, Bobby Cannavale, Dustin Hoffman, and Sofia Vegra. 

Sounds good but I don't know how I'm gonna fit this one in. Maybe over the long holiday weekend.

• Like 1

E, make sure you check the LOCKE at your door. You wouldn't want some peeping Tom staring in, looking all hardy and needy.

Witty fellow aren't you? 

Maybe I should just park myself at the movie theater for the entire holiday weekend, lol. 

My daughter surely wouldn't like that. I've dragged her to Cap 2 twice already and TASM2, lol.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 1