baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

I saw Chef. It's a real crowd pleaser. Its PTAs have been solid but not great because it's not an edgy indie, but I expect it to hold as word of mouth spread. 

Also it's another winner for Scarlett Johansson (who has a supporting role). She's on roll! 

Posted Image

Every time I see that I'm surprised that guy still had a hand to pull back. 

How big is the supporting role, several scenes or just a one scene cameo like RDJ?

• Like 1

I saw Chef. It's a real crowd pleaser. Its PTAs have been solid but not great because it's not an edgy indie, but I expect it to hold as word of mouth spread. 

Also it's another winner for Scarlett Johansson (who has a supporting role). She's on roll! 

Posted Image

Watch Lucy break the streak.

Edited by Fancyarcher

That'd make me sad because if EoT is meh/bad and then Lucy is meh/bad that'd be a long streak of bad original Sci-Fi.

Jupiter Ascending doesn't look promising either.

Edited by Fancyarcher

Props to Jon Favreau for doing a good job writing, directing & acting in the movie but I laughed at the idea that someone who looks like him would have Sofia Vergara as his ex and ScarJo as his fling. 

Even less believable than someone who looks like Rose Byrne being married to someone who looks like Seth Rogen! 

Props to Jon Favreau for doing a good job writing, directing & acting in the movie but I laughed at the idea that someone who looks like him would have Sofia Vergara as his ex and ScarJo as his fling. 

Even less believable than someone who looks like Rose Byrne being married to someone who looks like Seth Rogen! 

Love isn't always about the physical stuff but that's a whole different pile of shit.  :ph34r:

• Like 1

I loved the Cap post-credit scene because of the way that evil general refers to them as miracles and because Olsen looks so good. The scene serves its purpose by being cool and building hype for what's to come. That being said, I can understand that non-fans might not get anything out of it.

• Like 6

I keep forgetting that JA exists.

LMAO!

It looks like a goddamn mess, so I guess forgetting about it, is the best way to not think about it. Its probably going to be needlessly complex.

• Like 1

That's Hollywood for yah.

• Like 1

LMAO!

It looks like a goddamn mess, so I guess forgetting about it, is the best way to not think about it. Its probably going to be needlessly complex.

This is the 3rd-4th time I've forgotten about it, today alone. 

• Like 1

I think Lucy will do well. It has a very simple high concept and the trailers do a great job highlighting it. It looks preposterous and ridiculously over the top, but in a fun way. I don't mean it's going to be a megablockbuster but it could maybe do Non-Stop numbers in the US and WW. 

• Like 1