baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

All we need Refirebird is a gif showing GODZILLA

prying Andrew Garfield's mouth open and lighting him up with his atomic breath..

Get on it Tumblr..

This would be the greatest thing ever. 

Edited

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 4

So Cjohn, will we able to freely post this spoiler gifs after movie is released on home video?

You can post that gif freely in about 4 weeks. 

• Like 2

According to BOM, 60% of people who watched Godzilla were over the age of 25. It'll easily have better weekdays than ASM 2. And since college is out, 18-24 year olds will have much more free time.

• Like 5

One of the coolest villain deaths in a long time. I think it will become the go-to GIF on this site for when one movie kicks another one's ass at the box office.

I would totally just use it to shut someone down lolIt's basically the go-to fuck you gif of the future for me Edited by bballman24
  • Like 2

Bootleg trailers/movies aren't allowed. Bootleg GIFs from media that hasn't been released yet is a no-no too. But GIFs from a movie that's out have always been fair game.

I may have posted this one  :ph34r: Took it out very quickly, tho. Sorry  :ph34r:

• Like 2

Bootleg trailers/movies aren't allowed. Bootleg GIFs from media that hasn't been released yet is a no-no too. But GIFs from a movie that's out have always been fair game.

Damn, you guys really don't like bootlegs huh.I bet you guys were no fun during prohibition period :P jk
  • Like 2