CAYOM Year 9 Advance Schedule

My movie really got sandwiched between good movies in June. Considering moving it to March instead... Hmm

Personally I think March would be a worse month to move to as there are already 3 sci-fi's scheduled there. Unless you want to scare a couple of films away

One request for this year; can a full list of all the years movies be present in the Part 1 thread, and be continually added with each quarter? It was harder to find other movies when the only calendar shown was the months in the current quarter.

• Like 3

One request for this year; can a full list of all the years movies be present in the Part 1 thread, and be continually added with each quarter? It was harder to find other movies when the only calendar shown was the months in the current quarter.

I agree. When I was doing averages for the year, I kept having to go through every page and look at every post. It would make things easier

Since you're a new player your films and style and strengths remain an enigma. As players become familiar with your work they'll know what films of yours to personally look forward to.

:( Still, it helps to know which if them I want to try and do my best on. I might mix it up a bit to have one or two bad films and one or two meh films. If it helps I could explain what to expect with each film.-Into the Dead (basically it's The Walking Dead but with fewer characters and mainly focuses on them trying to get from Chicago to New York)-The Cave (my first Creepypasta adaption of this year, it follows a group of cave-spelunkers discovering something they shouldn't have).-Vector(The Fugitive meets Sci-Fi meets old Kung fu movies).-Dodge! (Ender's Game with dodge balls and a realistic war zone)-Police Academy (Reboot, 21 Jump Street and a buddy cop comedy in a school environment).-Maniac Magee (my first book adaption that is mostly told like a legend).-Tulpa (my second Creepypasta adaption, mainly deals with a man creating a second version of himself and it goes to hell from there).-Psychisis (another Creepypasta adaption, deals with a man who locks himself away in his apartment in fear of something watching his every move).-The Island of Kong (King Kong meets Gladiator. Enough said).

Ok. Done.

Ok. Done.

Just quickly, maybe we should put the Quarters that are not on going in spoilers in OP of Part 1 so there still there but the main focus of the post in on the quarter happening now

I might remove this film and save it for a later dateAnyway add Banned to 6 September (don't know director yet, genre is like a mix of apocalypse, comedy, drama, horror). You can see full synopsis in CAYOM Magazine

And if you need extra time you can ask for it a few days before the deadline, provided no-one seriously objects.

Good. Through June 6th and 12th I will be traveling through Pennsylvania, Washington D.C., and Virginia with a bunch of my schoolmates. If the hotels I'm staying at provide us with free Wi-Fi, I may possibly be able to get online and post but I'm not sure.It will be a fast-paced trip provided that we are trying visit so many places in a short amount of time. So I'm not quite sure.

Edited by Rorschach