CAYOM Year 9 Advance Schedule

Move Happy Wheels to September 20 (remove Luana Coastline off that date). Also, put Polybius (Horror/Sci-Fi/Mystery/Thriller, dir. Matt Reeves) on April 12.

Why does someone always put something in the way of candy crush 2 whenever it finally gets a good date

Why does someone always put something in the way of candy crush 2 whenever it finally gets a good date

Candy Crush 2 is an animated film whose main audience is children. Happy Wheels is also animated, but it's an R-rated comedy with heavy loads of violence and gore.I don't think the two will conflict with each other. And honestly, you should wait at least 2-3 years to release an animated sequel, because those kind of movies take longer to develop in real life, so that affects the quality of the movie

Candy Crush 2 is an animated film whose main audience is children. Happy Wheels is also animated, but it's an R-rated comedy with heavy loads of violence and gore.I don't think the two will conflict with each other. And honestly, you should wait at least 2-3 years to release an animated sequel, because those kind of movies take longer to develop in real life, so that affects the quality of the movie

Oh it's R rated. My mistake

But seriously Films. You should probably wait until Year 10 or 11 to make CC2, because no way I'm giving it a very satisfactory review when the animation's going to be crappy.

They were filmed back to back which is why they are out so close to each other

Yep. But this one's gonna be good; the point of is to make Yzma even more unsympathetic. Also make fun of how they always overexplain the original

Sandra Bullock as Yzma

Chris Pratt as Kronk

Jonah Hill as Pacha

Dave Franco as Kuzco

• Like 3

Channing Tatum and Rose Byrne are also in it as Kuzco's dad and Pacha's wife respectively (both decently sized roles that tie into the original)

I also need to cast someone as Pacha's dad but whatevs, I'll figure it out

• Like 1