CAYOM Year 9 Advance Schedule

I don't want to start wars, but...

Umm...

Amulet II: City In The Clouds (Animation/Fantasy/Adventure), November 1 (dir. Bryan Singer)

I know usually animated sequels get released 3 years after the original, but I'm too cocky. It's technically my response to the fact there's a sequel planned for a box office bomb.

Probably too scared to face Spark 3. :P I expect a step down from Ignition, though, as it's probably going to be a lot darker and more serious as the final film (I'm strongly considering going PG-13 for it.)

Probably too scared to face Spark 3. :P I expect a step down from Ignition, though, as it's probably going to be a lot darker and more serious as the final film (I'm strongly considering going PG-13 for it.)

The only real reason is because I'm so freaking excited about writing the second one, so I thought "better sooner than later."

The only real reason is because I'm so freaking excited about writing the second one, so I thought "better sooner than later."

That for me is my Tarantino film which I doubt I'll ever be able to do since he's always taken  :angry:

Edited by Blankments

Because Amulet II may end up being too similar to Kingdom in the Sky, I'm removing it with the promise of making it again another year, and I'll instead make Magic School Bus an animated tentpole, and I'll just give you guys what you've always wanted:

November 27th: Santa Claus: Ultimate Badass - Season's Beatings (Action/Comedy/Horror) - (dir. Scott Sanders)

Be sure to update Magic School Bus to be animated and move it to April 12th, please. The new director will be Byron Howard.

Edited by Spaghetti
  • Like 1

Because Amulet II may end up being too similar to Kingdom in the Sky, I'm removing it with the promise of making it again another year, and I'll instead make Magic School Bus an animated tentpole, and I'll just give you guys what you've always wanted:

November 27th: Santa Claus: Ultimate Badass - Season's Beatings (Action/Comedy/Horror) - (dir. Scott Sanders)

Be sure to update Magic School Bus to be animated and move it to April 12th, please.

Be sure to update Magic School Bus to be animated and move it to April 12th, please.

Is our cameo deal with Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson vs. the Underworld still on?

Because I still would like to include Santa AND giant spiders in the finale trilogy releasing in Year 10

Hmm. Beauty and the Beast going up against a King Kong gladiator movie. Yeah might wanna reconsider.

I wouldn't actually be surprised if BatB won over King Kong.

:ph34r: It's an iconic story with a built in fanbase; a lot of good will and it's got the women and the children.

The Island of Kong though mostly attracts the teenage and male demographic, teenagers being the biggest market to sell to. I wouldn't be surprised if they both came close but as Kong is almost a guaranteed blockbuster, I wouldn't say they BotB will beat it.