Films

CAYOM Year 9 Discussion Thread

You know guys, I'm at that point where I'm starting to think I may have bitten off a little more than I can chew by making Attack on Titan a PG-13. I mean really, I am having to resort to some very interesting directing techniques to keep the gore down. 

Actually, I'm focusing a surprising amount on the directing for this film. Might manage to snag a darkhorse Best Director nom alongside the inevitable technicals.

• Like 1

You know guys, I'm at that point where I'm starting to think I may have bitten off a little more than I can chew by making Attack on Titan a PG-13. I mean really, I am having to resort to some very interesting directing techniques to keep the gore down. 

Actually, I'm focusing a surprising amount on the directing for this film. Might manage to snag a darkhorse Best Director nom alongside the inevitable technicals.

Yeah but for something like Attack on Titan, a dark horse would be the best it could do.

Yeah but for something like Attack on Titan, a dark horse would be the best it could do.

It'll depend on the competition but we'll see.

I've been away over the weekend and tied up at work (note: 80% chance I will be working late today in case something needs to done).

Anything big I need to know?

Not much. It seems like we're reverting back to a Q3 2.0 status at the moment.
  • Like 1

Not much. It seems like we're reverting back to a Q3 2.0 status at the moment.

Stop exaggerating. We're still in Part 1. Not much activity on the main site is normal.

• Like 1

Okay. I was thinking about extending the final deadline a bit more as well. Coursework's dragging a bit.

I think we shouldextend the deadline to the 15th but make it the final extension. If you're not done by then, you're too late.

• Like 2