Films

CAYOM Year 9 Discussion Thread

I've been distracted by a lot of things lately so Shadow Entities is coming along at a slow pace. Depending on when I get SE done I may or may not have to delay Metal Slug since that one is currently in a standstill.

But don't take it as me saying you can rob the October date from me just yet.

I've been distracted by a lot of things lately so Shadow Entities is coming along at a slow pace. Depending on when I get SE done I may or may not have to delay Metal Slug since that one is currently in a standstill.

But don't take it as me saying you can rob the October date from me just yet.

Don't worry.

You can just do what I did in the second quarter, and wait until you have 2 hours before the deadline.*

*results may vary

If anyone cares my priorities are

The Hateful Eight Redux

An untitled Ben Stiller R-rated comedy

My Paul Thomas Anderson movie

A horror movie adapted from a previous movie written out of anger but now the anger has subsided so yeah

• Like 3

Okay, am I the only one wondering what kind of Romance/Drama film needs a $165mil budget? 

Seriously, does Godzilla appear halfway though or something? Not that I'd be opposed to that....

• Like 5

Okay, am I the only one wondering what kind of Romance/Drama film needs a $165mil budget? 

Seriously, does Godzilla appear halfway though or something? Not that I'd be opposed to that....

Only a complete genius would attemp to do that! :ph34r:
  • Like 1

And it's directed by David O. Russell.

There's a few things that need to be changed here.