Films

CAYOM Year 9 Discussion Thread

For those interested in the current progress of my films....

Cybernetic 7- 99% (the 1% being some minor scenes I've decided to add in)

Attack on Titan- 70%

Suicide is Painless- 0%

I've also got another project I'm considering posting based on the making of the film Brazil but, as I'm also using it for my screenwriting course, I'm going to have to ask a teacher's permission before posting it so I don't get accused of plagiarising myself.

• Like 2

I've also got another project I'm considering posting based on the making of the film Brazil but, as I'm also using it for my screenwriting course, I'm going to have to ask a teacher's permission before posting it so I don't get accused of plagiarising myself.

I don't know why, but I think this would be funny if it actually happened. :lol:

I'd definitely 100% for sure would watch that film.

In case any of you haven't heard about BoxOffice planning on no longer hosting the forums, I'm just posting a warning now. While Tele says they're planning on transferring all posts/topics/previous data over to the new domain, if there are any CAYOM projects/data you're wanting to keep, I'd copy them into a word document or something now just to be safe.

In case any of you haven't heard about BoxOffice planning on no longer hosting the forums, I'm just posting a warning now. While Tele says they're planning on transferring all posts/topics/previous data over to the new domain, if there are any CAYOM projects/data you're wanting to keep, I'd copy them into a word document or something now just to be safe.

1. Actuals and totals for every year.

2. All-time charts including my top 10 OW chart

3. Rorschach's RT scores

Anything else I needed I already stored a while ago.

Edited by C00k13

Gonna try and archive everything over these next couple weeks.

Holy shit.

Phew. Attack on Titan is now pretty much done. It just needs a bit of tidying. 

Just Suicide is Painless left. Come on, second Best Actor nom for Colin Farrell!

Oh, and possibly Battle for Brazil if I'm allowed to do it. (If I'm not, I'll post it next year, by which time my project will have been handed in and marked so I can't be accused of plagiarism.) 

Sure, hit me. 

It's posted in Part 1, page 7.

It's in a Google Doc though, and I added some YouTube links so that the music from the album matches up with the scenes.

Oh yeah, and it's loooooooooong.

Edited by Alpha