Punishment

Wednesday Numbers Zilla 4.96m

Mistah Pink.

Mistah #ED.

This reminds me of the ridiculous sexual tension between Thor and Loki in a deleted scene of the first Thor  :ph34r:

• Like 3

This reminds me of the ridiculous sexual tension between Thor and Loki in a deleted scene of the first Thor  :ph34r:

More like the sexual tension between Batman and Robin in anything ever if you ask me. And that's more fitting too :P
  • Like 6

So I'm seeing X-Men this weekend but since my parents are going to the Lake I have time to go see another movie and i'm trying to decided between Million Dollar Arm or Blended. 

What can I say, I still have a soft spot for an Adam Sandler movie. 

• Like 1

More like the sexual tension between Batman and Robin in anything ever if you ask me.

And that's more fitting too :P

Posted Image

Soon

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 2

AMC does if you go to the box office before show time.

Just called, they said an hour before showtime. I bought all 8 tickets this morning($174) and someone just backed out.

Thats expensive....how much was it per ticket. 

With Fandango fees and all..

$90 for the 4 Godzilla tickets

$84 for the 4 X-Men tickets

Edited by #ED

Oh you think darkness is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but BLINDING

• Like 3