Punishment

Wednesday Numbers Zilla 4.96m

Seems like you're in a pretty low spot with the franchise. I remember you being a lot more positive with SM3 even though everyone else was trashing it. I guess it could be worse for you as a big Spidey fan. It could be the 80's and 90's when the other big superheroes were getting movies and Spidey was stuck in limbo.

I've said this before but, if someone told me in 1997 when Spidey was stuck in legal pergatory that there would be five decent to great Spidey films released from 2002-2014, I would have been euphoric.

• Like 4

SM3 decent? I see I still have some work to do in bringing you to the Dark Side. :P

SM3 is glorious. Dancing king emo Peter beats everything.
  • Like 4

It makes for an awesome drinking game, right alongside B&R. :D

You got that right. I do always appreciate a superhero movie that can generate a good drinking game.
  • Like 1

SM3 decent? I see I still have some work to do in bringing you to the Dark Side. :P

Each film has at least three moments I absolutely love. Even SM3.

1. Birth of Sandman

2. Spidey first getting taken over by the symbiote(not emo Peter)

3. The church scene(Bad CGI and all).

Edited by Accursed Arachnid!™
  • Like 1

I'll re-watch SM3 over either of the TASM installments given a choice anytime. 

The TASM series has its own issues, but I've never seen Spider-Man himself portrayed any better(and, really, that's what I care the most about).

Maybe combine FF2 and GL and drink every time you see a sentient cloud?

Sentient cloud :rofl: never not funny. But also sad. Not gonna lie, I enjoyed FF2 more than GL. A lot more. It had some bright redeeming qualities at least.
  • Like 1

Maybe combine FF2 and GL and drink every time you see a sentient cloud?

I think I could throw SM3 and TASM2 in as well and drink every time a human being becomes sand or electricity. :P

Well, he's going to get one. 200m might be a bit closer than anyone imagined, other than baumer of course, but he's delusional anyway so... :P

His dream will come true with TASM3.  ;)  :P

• Like 2

Sentient cloud :rofl: never not funny. But also sad.Not gonna lie, I enjoyed FF2 more than GL. A lot more. It had some bright redeeming qualities at least.

Qualities like it was about 30 min shorter?

J/K I like FF2 as well(Heck, I can even stand GL, although I'm not in a rush to see it again).