#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

Godzilla is gonna end with over 200 DOM and 600 WW on a 160m budget. Its a win.

Solid for X-Men, remember is the sequel of a 55m opener. So 90 OW is not bad, even with the 3D and the cast. It should have better wom than the others in the franchise. I think 240 DOM and 700 WW are in play. TASM2, CA:TWS and X-MEN all will finish with 700-730 WW.

I hope Blended flop means good holds for Neighbors and The Other Woman.

Edited by picores
  • Like 4

I'm one step away from banning people from the thread.

Who wants to be first?

Now now Tele, don't abuse your mod power just cause a lot of people don't agree with your opinion on a movie. ;)  This meme Claire loves seems appropriate:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Grim, I love you and all, but there's been repeated announcements throughout this thread not to post spoilers. In general, the same announcements have been made in other threads recently too.

I know perhaps you didn't intend to, but you posted a spoiler. So at the moment, I'm being serious.

• Like 3

Grim, I love you and all, but there's been repeated announcements throughout this thread not to post spoilers. In general, the same announcements have been made in other threads recently too.I know perhaps you didn't intend to, but you posted a spoiler. So at the moment, I'm being serious.

Wait. So no spoilers even in tags? Just for clarification. :)

Grim, I love you and all, but there's been repeated announcements throughout this thread not to post spoilers. In general, the same announcements have been made in other threads recently too.I know perhaps you didn't intend to, but you posted a spoiler. So at the moment, I'm being serious.

Wait. "Soylent Green is people" is considered a spoiler now?? What is the enforced timelimit anyway???

Edited by grim22

This has nothing to do with my opinion about any movie. I'm sick and tired of having to go in and edit posts, and so are the other mods. This is not just today -- people have gotten really cavalier and casual about spoilers and that's not fair -- at all -- to the members who haven't seen the movies in question yet. So I'm going to start wielding Thor's hammer if it doesn't quiet down.

• Like 11

No. Pac Rim is too goofy. How about Godziila and King Kong. Thats $300M dom assured.

Jaegers are still a match for Godzilla goofy or not. Plus Godzilla needs some fun too.

Edited by Fancyarcher