#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

Yeah. Disney has more money than GOD. They can eat massive movie flops for breakfast.WB can't do that. :lol:

After buying my kid Disney Infinity and then realising what you have to do to play the game, I can confirm this is 100% true.
  • Like 2

I can see the new batman/superman movie doing easily the TDR numbers, Especially with the addition of 3D and IMAX 3D . Not to mention the buzz the trailer will be hitin´

Much more than that Charles alot of people are predicting it could be the new champ of the SH team up films.

Has to really wow the fans though. Since I rem the 90s with mega films like LK and Forrest Gump doing

super #s around the time. I think Cap 3 can still do mega numbers and Batman and Supes still make history.

Though Im pretty sure Disney will move.

Well.....Disney can't take flops like a tank. Any flop is bad. Look at John Carter. But minor underperformances/money losers ((Oz: TGAP)) don't harm them.

God, can you imagine how a flop like John Carter would have affected virtually any other studio besides Disney? It would have been catastrophic.

Yeah. Disney has more money than GOD. They can eat massive movie flops for breakfast.WB can't do that. :lol:

"Guess what? This morning I found 200 million dollars in my pants pocket that I didn't realize was missing. lolz" -Mickey Mouse

• Like 3

And this isn't by just any joe schmoe. Both the director ((Trevorrow)) and the lead ((Chris Pratt)) have said that the script is funny. 

LIES!! LIES!!!! :( THIS WORRIES ME. THIS WORRIES ME A LOT. All of this just sounds like a train wreck waiting to happen.

• Like 1

Hoult's take on the character has definitely redeemed Kelsey Grammer's god awful X3 version of him.

I actually found Kelsey Grammar's take on Beast to be one of the only two good things in TLS ((Patrick Stewart's acting is simply wonderful and saves the first half of the film. After that it becomes a drag to sit through.)). 

I love how DoFP finally gave Beast a proper showing in badassness though. Way too often is Beast pushed aside and just considered one of the science guys who just work in the lab. Also I loved the ST re-run joke. Was one of the funniest jokes in the film.

Man, the hate toward X3.. I mean, is the movie really THAT bad or was this a case of coming off the excellence of X2, That expectations were just too high??? I mean, the only thing I scoffed at with the movie was how Jean Grey and Phoenix were handled, but other than that, it was action packed I thought.. :ph34r: 

It was really that bad. 

As long as Godzilla hits 220-240 million I'm happy. I'm hoping high 200s for X-Men. It really has the potential to do that. ((Go my favorite Marvel franchise! :D))

Ditto Mulder buddyy!!!.. Hah hah I see r  your xmen enthusiasm there :P Hee hee.

B)Disney really has big balls to keep Cap 3 right there with  the biggest teamup film in history.. The fandom should be epic that attend..Juggernaut is going to hit in december though and still all these big movie's thunder. :)

• Like 1

LIES!! LIES!!!! :( THIS WORRIES ME. THIS WORRIES ME A LOT. All of this just sounds like a train wreck waiting to happen.

If you want I could dig up both interviews..........

Ditto Mulder buddyy!!!.. Hah hah I see r  your xmen enthusiasm there :P Hee hee.

B)Disney really has big balls to keep Cap 3 right there with  the biggest teamup film in history.. The fandom should be epic that attend..Juggernaut is going to hit in december though and still all these big movie's thunder. :)

Oh Kal I love ya. I hope Avatar 2 does well just so you're pleased. 

If you want I could dig up both interviews..........

I might as well. But my expectations have been DRASTICALLY lowered after hearing all of this. This could well be the nail in the coffin for the series. Sounds like a bit too much.

I might as well. But my expectations have been DRASTICALLY lowered after hearing all of this. This could well be the nail in the coffin for the series. Sounds like a bit too much.

Over at Jurassic Park Legacy forums many fans are feeling this exact way. I keep myself going by remembering that there's still JP and ((For me and a lot of fans at least)) TLW to watch and enjoy.

No WB is actually, especially since Marvel can afford a miss, WB / DC can't.

LOl no force on this planet less than putting Batman and Supes vs the Juggernaut Fancy buddy

can make WB lose wih Superman , Batman and WW in their first big screen outing. Dont be suprised if it takes

the record and is the first to 250-260M OW :)

LOL Man Im lost guys.. 16 and Mulder whats going on thats so bad with JP4 :(