#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

T.rex-Velociraptor-Snake-Cuttlefish hybrid named D-Rex.

I sort of like the first Hybrid idea, but wtf @ the second Mulder..YIKES!!!!! :'(

Also thanks Esctacy  sweet one for the heads up on my question

...Oh does the original actor come back

as scott???!

• Like 1

I sort of like the first Hybrid idea, but wtf @ the second Mulder..YIKES!!!!! :'(

Also thanks Esctacy  sweet one for the heads up on my question

...Oh does the original actor come back

as scott???!

Yeah it's James Marsden.

Spielberg's either-A. Done with the franchiseOr B. Universal's not letting him have any control over it.

Mulder I will personal

lead a boycott if the hybrid business gets too out of control for the filmDont hit me but I like one of the hybrid ideas 16 and Mulder warriors... Think about it, the rendering of thatfirst hybrid idea could be phenominal.. I dont mind a few hybrids, but I want this to have original dinos to the outmost.NotNot some Crazy blend.

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 1

Ellen Page Kitty I like and dislike at the same time. I don't know what it is about Ellen Page but I like and dislike her at the same time.......it's bizarre I know. I guess it depends on the role. She was pretty good in TLS and things like Juno but for some reason in DoFP she was kind of annoying? *shrugs*

JP3's average at best.

Dude I get that feeling too. Like every time I'm annoyed with her, she does something that just makes it so I like her.  You ever see Hard Candy? Wow, what a crazy little movie.  But, yeah I hate her little hipster swag but in other things i like her like inception…idk. All i can say is she's so tiny I can't hate on her. haha

• Like 1

Dude I get that feeling too. Like every time I'm annoyed with her, she does something that just makes it so I like her.  You ever see Hard Candy? Wow, what a crazy little movie.  But, yeah I hate her little hipster swag but in other things i like her like inception…idk. All i can say is she's so tiny I can't hate on her. haha

She can be funny and adorable but then at moments annoying......#EllenPageIsDivisive

• Like 1

Keep thinking that,  you must be on them Godzilla hate meds if you think 220-240M is dead and

it still has a shot at 500-600+M OS, depending on those big territorrie releases. I dont think  Xmen

will hurt GOdzilla OS :)

Godzilla's big market ATM is China and that's weeks away from X-Men. Same with Japan.

FUCK GODZILLA! Lousy boring movie that deserves to drop like a rock!! FUCK EVERYONE.

Good.....good......use that rage against Colin Trevorrow and Derek Connolly......... :ph34r:

Spielberg's either-A. Done with the franchiseOr B. Universal's not letting him have any control over it.

I hope he never leaves JP, but shoot

sound like they going in too radical of a direction withsome of these hybrid ideas. :-o!!! If the allow that second hybrid idea Spielberg must be on drugs if hes he connected to the project..

DOuble WTF!!

Edited by Telemachos

Jesus, people. Did not Tele and Ed and other mods tell you to tag your spoilers?

JW has not been released yet. You should tag any and everything having to do with the film. Period. I don't want to see plot points for a film that isn't coming out for over a year when I'm reading the numbers thread!

• Like 3

Jesus, people. Did not Tele and Ed and other mods tell you to tag your spoilers?

JW has not been released yet. You should tag any and everything having to do with the film. Period. I don't want to see plot points for a film that isn't coming out for over a year when I'm reading the numbers thread!

I'm spoiler tagging everything.  :ph34r: