#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

It's a bad drop for Godzilla but who knows it may stabilize after that.

Just accept the fact that no amount of stabilisation can save it from a 77% drop. It will be lucky to gross more than half of last weekend during the whole of this week (Fri-to-Thurs).

Or maybe not, used the wrong weekend number in the calculation.

OK, I'm seeing this: ~980m at the lowest, ~1020m at the highest. 1b not guaranteed but likely, beating 2012 unlikely but not impossible.
  • Like 1

OK, I'm seeing this: ~980m at the lowest, ~1020m at the highest. 1b not guaranteed but likely, beating 2012 unlikely but not impossible.

How do you calculate your monthly figures?  Is it based on top 10...15....what number?

lol 2015 will be 2012 over again. 

TA 2 should be #1 for 3 weekend and be a big force on memorial day unlike ASM2. 

Edited by Lordmandeep

? Zilla and X don't have direct competition basically till T4 premieres, sans Edge which even with great reviews had probably too weak marketing to aim for major numbers

I'm getting bored of these Friday estimates now, every new opener seems to be 35-38m. Is it just the same people going to the cinema every week? Lol

Well, all four 90-million openers did aim for exactly the same audience lol

Edited by BobbyJohn

? Zilla and X don't have direct competition basically till T4 premieres, sans Edge which even with great reviews had probably too weak marketing to aim for major numbers Well, all four 90-million openers did aim for exactly the same audience lol

It just shows there was an equal amount of interest for each film but the quality of the movies is deciding which movie comes out on top.
  • Like 1