#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

The amount of nitpicks TDKR got was nuts. I could find lots of nitpicks too for TDK if I wanted to.

People are really harsh about TDKR. I still don't get why. I love that movie :wub:

Posted Image

I find every movie gets nitpicked to death. Good Lord the amount of nitpicking going on with DOFP right now is blowing my mind. Not on here but other places.

• Like 3

I find every movie gets nitpicked to death. Good Lord the amount of nitpicking going on with DOFP right now is blowing my mind. Not on here but other places.

Really?

Damn, I loved the movie so... When I like or love a movie, every small inconsistency or nitpick doesn't matter at all lol

job of movies is to engage you enough so that you don't nitpick during the movie and the "flaws" don't occur to you real time. as long as the filmmaker does that, (s)he is successful.

• Like 5

ALL it needs to make is a laughable 450M to become a profit

ALL it needs to make is a laughable 450M to become a profit

It's literally 150 million away from that amount. There's no way it's missing the 500 million mark and hell depending on how strong China and Japan are, it could pass the 600 mark as well.

It's literally 150 million away from that amount. There's no way it's missing the 500 million mark and hell depending on how strong China and Japan are, it could pass the 600 mark as well.

despite the fema level disaster. which took away 20-30m per day. no joke mother nature mulder buddy.

• Like 1

Lord you guys are like my former roommate, always nitpicking EVERY aspect of a movie (and tv show). Lord, you dont wanna know about when he watched SM2. "Why did Peter just touch the knob? Youre not supposed to go near doors during fires!" Can we just watch the movie and just like, be quiet?

• Like 1

As long as nitpicks are being discussed about TDK, I find it hard to believe that the JOKER has a school bus crash through the side wall of the bank and not 1 cop could get a shot off on him and kill him dead, much less no one outside the bank with cell phones with a plot that involved cellphones, called the police after seeing this bus crash through the bank???

http://movieplotholes.com/the-dark-knight.html

as others have mentioned... if the movie can keep you engaged plotholes/nitpicks like that are not that important ;)

• Like 1