#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

Except that's how Quicksilver's always portrayed.

Maybe in some of the goofy modern cartoons, but not the Quicksilver I knew from his inception to 2000, he was often kind of a morose chap.

Posted Image

Maybe in some of the goofy modern cartoons, but not the Quicksilver I knew from his inception to 2000, he was often kind of a morose chap.

Posted Image

There's a reason Quicksilver became boring. 

how come they never put Jubilee in the movies either? I guess in the first episode of the show she's basically Rogue in the first x-men movie.

She was in class with Kitty and Rogue in X1. SHe just didn't have any lines.

• Like 1

how come they never put Jubilee in the movies either? I guess in the first episode of the show she's basically Rogue in the first x-men movie.

She had a puny role in X2, it's in the deleted scenes. Cut from the museum scene at the beginning

She had a puny role in X2, it's in the deleted scenes. Cut from the museum scene at the beginning

She was also one of the kids Stryker kidnapped. Storm mentions here when they rescue them.

He's fine that way. A supporting character was all he was meant to be. He wasn't created to rival The Flash.

Flash is more class clown rather then Quicksilver who is more of a jerk/pain in the ass who manages to be funny at the same time.

Thanks guys for correcting me. Sorry I didn't spot her in the background there.

Hey, she was in the foreground of her X2 deleted scene. The role was almost as big as Colossus's!

Posted Image

• Like 4