#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

Dude I guess I get to watch bad movies tonight.

Me too. Maybe I'll turn it on the Lifetime channel and watch some seriously bad acting and improbably story lines.

Nikki Finke @NikkiFinke · Box Office Analysis: 'Blended' was the 3rd and lamest coupling of Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore. So it bombed despite a decent director.

WTF does that mean!
Isn't the director responsible for the lameness?

Edited by a2k
  • Like 2

Captain America had 10.3m midnight and earned 26.7m on Friday, DoFP had 8m midnight and earned 28m on Friday. How da f*** does it have so a harsh drop with stellar WOM on Saturday. I'am perplexed.

Nikki i reject your numbers

Edited by eXtacy

Captain America had 10.3m midnight and earned 26.7m on Friday, DoFP had 8m midnight and earned 28m on Friday. How da f*** does it have so a harsh drop with stellar WOM on Saturday. I'am perplexed.

It's an X-movie. They're always really frontloaded.
  • Like 2

Nikki Finke @NikkiFinke · Box Office Analysis: 'Blended' was the 3rd and lamest coupling of Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore. So it bombed despite a decent director.

WTF does that mean!

Frank Coraci is anything but "decent".

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 2

WTF does that mean!

yes he is.

The director of Click, Zookeeper, and Around The World in 80 Days though, is not a decent director.

Wedding Singer was an accident.

• Like 1

Me too. Maybe I'll turn it on the Lifetime channel and watch some seriously bad acting and improbably story lines.

Yeah I'm staying awake till we get an RTH update.

I can't sleep with this info.

Posted Image

• Like 2

WTF does that mean!

No it's Drew Barrymore's fault since she keeps harping on the coupling as if Sandler movies aren't lame on their own. 

• Like 1