#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

I don't think it will. However, it is the first animated film since Rio so the market will be ready.

Please be ready.I'm tired of 90+ yet not 100.And no, 60+ but not 70 is not what I'm looking for.

Man the thread title actually fooled me into thinking that 100m was back on the table. Hope Nikki is lowballing.

Blackspider! Good to see you back for summer. How's things on your end?

How the hell did this get to 165 pages!?!

How the hell did last week's Godzilla thread get to 217 pages?

Simple, an event movie requires constant posting.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

I don't think it will. However, it is the first animated film since Rio so the market will be ready.

I think Maleficent will satiate that crowd. As a huge fan of the first there's no way the sequel is opening to 95m, zero chance. 70m should be a good target.

Mattrek! I'm good man, hope to get back into a posting mode as summer approaches. I'll be posting like a madman when TF4 comes out.

I'm glad we will have the 3 musketeers together for that one again. It's good to have backup for the overwhelming backlash the TF series gets. The dinobots look so badass I'm so stoked to see it.

I'm glad we will have the 3 musketeers together for that one again. It's good to have backup for the overwhelming backlash the TF series gets. The dinobots look so badass I'm so stoked to see it.

Haha I'll always rep anything Transformers. Brings back memories on the Mojo forums. And yes, the Dinobots look legit. Mandatory IMAX 3D viewing for me! :D

• Like 1

I'll reiterate this 1 last time(or not) but GODZILLA did NOT deserve the drop it received..

That's your opinion. And it's actually my opinion too, as I agree.

But facts are facts. And drops are drops. At this point, I'm very tempted to say that WOM is mixed at best, and might even be trending more towards bad for Godzilla. Or perhaps not "bad", but just "underwhelming".

Movieman is still trying to divert attention from X-Men bad Saturday by posting Godzilla's drops. I kind of feel bad for him cause next week DOFP won't be dropping much better.

Says the person who predicted a $50M second weekend for Godzilla.

• Like 1

That's your opinion. And it's actually my opinion too, as I agree.

But facts are facts. And drops are drops. At this point, I'm very tempted to say that WOM is mixed at best, and might even be trending more towards bad for Godzilla. Or perhaps not "bad", but just "underwhelming".

I think it's mixed vs great WoM. ((Mixed=Godzilla, Great=DoFP)).