#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

Also X-Men: The Animated Series was what got me into the X-Men. So I love that whole era in general. 

Yea...I would have loved it if they had worked in the X-Men Animated opening theme into the movies somehow...

• Like 3

The best episodes were the darker ones like the Nightcrawler episode which talked about religion on a cartoon.

I think my favorite one is The Lotus and The Steel...

Logan is tired of fighting so he goes back to Japan to find some peace where he runs into Silver Samurai harrasing the village and the locals want his help...the entire time Logan basically is like "no matter where I go, there is no peace"...I think Jubilee ends up going after him to bring him back...

Great episode...captured the Logan's turmoil really well..It's what I wanted The Wolverine to be like...

• Like 2

Your first time? Enjoy!

No, I watched it last year when they first announced it :)

It shows that it's a cartoon but I like how different it is from the movie (though the story couldn't work on film)

On to the second episode :)

• Like 1

I think my favorite one is The Lotus and The Steel...

Logan is tired of fighting so he goes back to Japan to find some peace where he runs into Silver Samurai harrasing the village and the locals want his help...the entire time Logan basically is like "no matter where I go, there is no peace"...I think Jubilee ends up going after him to bring him back...

Great episode...captured the Logan's turmoil really well..It's what I wanted The Wolverine to be like...

X-Men: TAS did a amazing job with Wolverine. I wish that the 90s VAs would come back eventually.

• Like 1

Days of Future Past was the biggest opening for the franchise over here, beating last year's The Wolverine. Holy shit. Finally something brings the money.

• Like 1

No, I watched it last year when they first announced it :)

It shows that it's a cartoon but I like how different it is from the movie (though the story couldn't work on film)

On to the second episode :)

Yeah I agree. I see why they went with

Wolverine for the time travel

I liked what they did with the film. Great job.

• Like 2

TFIOS is getting WAYYYY too much attention on these forums. It's tracking at 25m when awareness is already sky-high. It looks like a fantastic feel good movie which will definitely break out of Searchlight's usual 25-50m range, but the GA just isn't going to go for it. It might not even crack 100m. This is about the 5th time in the last week I've seen a user talk about a 70m+ opening and I'm completely dumbfounded by it.

I'd argue it's getting too little actually

"Humans, yes! Mutants, no!" :rofl:

"Don't nobody trust Gambit, eh?" Great delivery :D

Cyclops's answer to anything: Blast it! :lol: Door? Blast! Bishop? Blast! Fire? Blast! :rofl:

It was fun but the movie did a better job imo. Still, a great piece of nostalgia :)

• Like 2