#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

V For Vendetta the movie is very different than V For Vendetta the comic and for me the movie is much better :ph34r:

I've always wanted to read it. I will say with the exception of LXG, I've liked a lot of the Alan Moore adaptations

Worst second weekend drops for movies that made over $50m opening weekend.  I wasn't expecting Godzilla 2014 to show up on this list.

Lol the list is basically dominated by fanboy and fangirl movies Edited by BobbyJohn

IMHO it just felt cheesy. It also kind of frowned upon collectors IMHO.

There is a WORLD of difference between collectors and Ferrell's character. Lego's are things to build and challenge imaginations, not follow the instructions and then glue them together for all eternity. That's the whole fucking point of the movie, lol. It's one thing to keep an action figure in it's package with hopes of it being worth something one day. Has a built Lego set glued together EVER been worth anything of value? Especially if it's the exact same set as anyone can purchase. Damnit. I really want to watch Lego again now. Thanks! Edited by rallax
  • Like 2

V For Vendetta the movie is very different than V For Vendetta the comic and for me the movie is much better :ph34r:

BTW your most memorable episode is where the female student wanted to wrestle.And the best episode is where Jessie took speed.I'M SO EXCITED!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!! I'M SO......SCARED!!!
  • Like 2

There is a WORLD of difference between collectors and Ferrell's character. Lego's are things to build and challenge imaginations, not follow the instructions and then glue them together for all eternity. That's the whole fucking point of the movie, lol. It's one thing to keep an action figure in it's package with hopes of it being worth something one day. Has a built Lego set glued together EVER been worth anything of value? Especially if it's the exact same set as anyone can purchase. Damnit. I really want to watch Lego again now. Thanks!

That's it on the base level but there are also so many symbolic ways to you can take it. Religious overtones and symbolism plus ideas of creativity in general.I loved LEGO because it gets you laughin hard then hits you with emotion when you least expect it while also adding a creative depth. It was the most complete and best film I have seen this year by far.
  • Like 2

But then it'd just be generic...

Not really. It was a huge cross-over in LEGO style. That's an awesome idea in general and would've removed the cheesy Live Action stuff.

He loved CAP2 too... ;)

Well that's understandable. Is he not an Xmen fan? I don't see how you could be an X fan and not like DOFP. I really don't.

Edited by ECSTASY