Jandrew

1st Annual Forum Games! - PART 21 - 116 - FINAL PART ON 117 - WE HAVE A "WINNER" - AFTER CREDIT SCENE - Page 119

Haha, awesome. Let's keep it gender inclusive though and include dudes as well. Coz I'm obviously scrappy little street rat Aladdin versus hordes of TASM hating BOF palace guards.

Just a lil reboot love, guys!

Posted Image

Agreed. Peter Pan is definitely who I should be.

All you need is faith, trust, and a little Pixie Dust.

Posted Image

Edited by Walt Disney
  • Like 2

I love getting suprised with this show, it really is a blessing not to have read the books. Imagine my face in the Red Wedding.

Awesome. It's so cool to hear and see responses from people who don't know what's going to happen. If the very final scene of the season is what I think it will be, I cannot wait to hear your reaction

• Like 3

Awesome. It's so cool to hear and see responses from people who don't know what's going to happen. If the very final scene of the season is what I think it will be, I cannot wait to hear your reaction

I will tell you when we get there. :)

• Like 1

Kal: Do you guys realize that we've already lost 2 good buddies? We should morn, and swear to complete this journey for them. Like Avatar's worldwide box office run, fallen comrade buddies can't go un acknowledged!

Claire Holt: (to her dragon) Fly, bitch.

:lol: 

• Like 8

ITS THAT TIME AGAIN! PART 2 is heeuhhh. If you haven't already, read the first story and prologue on Page 12. Standings on Page 1. This actually took me at least 3 hours to type, but I enjoyed it and I hope yall do to. Everyone has at least one line. Comments, thoughts, and likess are appreciated. Enjoy.

Team Shawrama treks along, away from the mangled plot of land that was once Stark Mansion. Not knowing anything about the Marvel zone, they trek on for answers, keeping both eyes open along the way.

Blankments: Well...at least we get an oceanside view...

Ecstacy: I can't believe Craig is gone though...

Sam: Same. We never really talked much though.

Empire: I gave him a lot of likes...he was a good guy.

Spazz91 and Punishment: To Captain Craig! Jinx! They continue walking.

Wile E Coyote: You were a good man, Craig.

Jay Hollywood: Holy shit, guys! That was insane! We were just chilling and BOOM, the mansion is like a frigging Toyota crash test lab! Man, I have so much adrenaline! Let's do that again! 

Ecstacy: Again? We lost a teammate.

Jay Hollywood: Craig? Oh yeah, he slid off. I'm not gonna be fake: he bad mouthed Goldblum on the forum a couple times, so I'm not sad. And don't give me dirty looks. You'd say the same if he talked shit about Chris Evans. Empire reaches into his bag and finds a map.

Empire: I found a map, everyone! I like it! SHIELD...is...that way! Empire leads the way and they all head on.

Ecstacy: Again? We lost a teammate.

Jay Hollywood: Craig? Oh yeah, he slid off. I'm not gonna be fake: he bad mouthed Goldblum on the forum a couple times, so I'm not sad. And don't give me dirty looks. You'd say the same if he talked shit about Chris Evans. Empire reaches into his bag and finds a map.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh Jandrew this is gold. I'm cracking up at work.

Great job!

• Like 13