Jandrew

1st Annual Forum Games! - PART 21 - 116 - FINAL PART ON 117 - WE HAVE A "WINNER" - AFTER CREDIT SCENE - Page 119

Been fishing all day, pretty pooped and dont feel like typing. Part 11 tomorrow morning/afternoon.

Make sure to like. For every like, I will donate $1 to Adopt Me-ow. Americas #1 service for cat adoption. Did you know that 18% of animal cruelty cases involve cats? They rank 3rd, behind hamsters and dogs. You can prevent this cruelty by pledging to like. Did you know cats have light variations of superpowers? You could adopt and enjoy. And like.

The cat pictured below is Jack Bauer. He is a Himilayan Lithuanian Sochi Mix Mocha cat found in the rough streets of West Philadelpia. He currently does not have a home. To help get this ball of fur adopted, just pledge to like. You can also donate through Adopt Me-ow or their sister organization: OFANICA - Organization For Abused, Neglected, and Impoverished Cats of America. There is also an overseas department for non American pledgers and adopters.

The methods of contact are through 1-800-FURY, or email by catskickass15@yahoo.com, or mail at 115 Cuddle Paws Drive Shreveport, Louisiana 71109. Or Twitter/Facebook at @furmedown/AdoptNLoveCats. Just call or log on, enter the dollar amount youd like to donate (minimum $100) and youre all set. Or again, make sure to like Part 11. Dont be racist for dogs, love cats too. One like, one dollar. If you want to do nothing for this poor and defensless creature, then fine. But remember, you could've been born a cat and you wouldve wanted snuggly love too.

Posted Image

• Like 16

Ando81 needs to be killed off if he's still alive...

He never signed up, but Im likely going to start killing the batch that never reads, if it hasnt happened already. Why write badass stuff for people to do when theyre not gonna even view it? Havent looked at the roster, but I think most still alive regularly reads. But if Ando means that much, maybe ill cook something up. A storm...is brewing. Wait, can storms brew?
  • Like 9

Sorry for the delays, I know I promised to have it up this afternoon. I'm half way done with Part 11, but I have to run to Charleston now last minute, which is a 3-4 hour drive. So 8 eastern is probably the earliest now, but I'll be sure to get it up tonight. Sorry again!

Don't forget about the cats.

• Like 5

Been fishing all day, pretty pooped and dont feel like typing. Part 11 tomorrow morning/afternoon.

Make sure to like. For every like, I will donate $1 to Adopt Me-ow. Americas #1 service for cat adoption. Did you know that 18% of animal cruelty cases involve cats? They rank 3rd, behind hamsters and dogs. You can prevent this cruelty by pledging to like. Did you know cats have light variations of superpowers? You could adopt and enjoy. And like.

The cat pictured below is Jack Bauer. He is a Himilayan Lithuanian Sochi Mix Mocha cat found in the rough streets of West Philadelpia. He currently does not have a home. To help get this ball of fur adopted, just pledge to like. You can also donate through Adopt Me-ow or their sister organization: OFANICA - Organization For Abused, Neglected, and Impoverished Cats of America. There is also an overseas department for non American pledgers and adopters.

The methods of contact are through 1-800-FURY, or email by catskickass15@yahoo.com, or mail at 115 Cuddle Paws Drive Shreveport, Louisiana 71109. Or Twitter/Facebook at @furmedown/AdoptNLoveCats. Just call or log on, enter the dollar amount youd like to donate (minimum $100) and youre all set. Or again, make sure to like Part 11. Dont be racist for dogs, love cats too. One like, one dollar. If you want to do nothing for this poor and defensless creature, then fine. But remember, you could've been born a cat and you wouldve wanted snuggly love too.

Posted Image

KITTY!!!!!!!!!

• Like 4

Posted Image

The following post takes place between 7 and 8 PM

Posted Image

Blankments: *looks at thread* Aw, that cat's adorable... but I don't have any likes to give, the quota ran out. :(

*a bomb goes off and the cat jumps through my window*

Jack Bauer: DAMNIT BLANKY THERE'S NO TIME!!

Blankments: What? Get away from me, I'm allergic to cats!

Jack Bauer: *shoots Blankments in the leg*

Blankments: YOU ARE A VERY VIOLENT KITTY!

Jack Bauer: Don't you know I am?

Blankments: Uhh...

*out of nowhere, a dog named Charles Logan pops up*

Charles Logan: 

Blankments: oh shit

Jack Bauer: TELL ME WHERE THE LIKES ARE OR I WILL SHOOT YOU

Blankments: I have no likes, sorry!

Jack Bauer: *shoots Blank again*

Blank: *starts crying*

• Like 7

Jack Bauer holds Blank hostage as he speaks into earpiece.

Jack Bauer: Chloe, having luck with that server yet?

*We cut to Chloe O'Brian, a hamster a few blocks away on a mobile app.*

Chloe O'Brian: No luck yet, Jack. Sorry, but-

Jack Bauer: DAMNIT, CHLOE! THERE'S NO TIME! If Blank doesn't like those posts before the hour's up, so much potential donations could be lost.

Chloe O'Brian: I'm sorry, Jack, I'm working as fast as I can.

Jack Bauer: WORK FASTER. *turns back to face Blank... who has disappeared* DAMNIT!

*the countdown clock appears below the screen as we see Blank hiding in a closet with Charles Logan.*

Charles Logan: Jack Bauer... is a dangerous man. He can't be trusted at all.

Blankments: Really? Besides shooting in the leg, he seems likes he for a nice cause.

Charles Logan: He wants to perpetuate the cat population... we can't let that happen.

Blankments: I may be allergic to cats, but that doesn't mean I want them all gone.

Charles Logan: *holds pistol in hand* You will not like those posts. Even if the quota goes away. I will use my power as the President of the Dogs in the Neighborhood to end you, personally.

Blankments: I'm pretty sure that's not in your juris-

Charles Logan: *shoots Blank in the arm*

Blankments: WHY DO I KEEP GETTING SHOT?

• Like 6