Jandrew

1st Annual Forum Games! - PART 21 - 116 - FINAL PART ON 117 - WE HAVE A "WINNER" - AFTER CREDIT SCENE - Page 119

But I meant as like a literal last-second romance twist in the finale just to screw with people.

Personally, I'd prefer the finale to be a mass orgy, followed by mass killing, but I'd settle for any kind of romance. I'm a sap...

• Like 3

New Random Speculation/Idea:

Walt Disney begins his campaign of terror, killing a few players and forming an alliance with evil Baumer as his hatchet man in the Zones. He also begins a quest to collect the Disney Princess Rings of Power. He obtains them and launches an attack with some players-turned-evil on a stronghold of allied members, say in a surviving section of the Baysphere at the Transformers Creation Foundry. After some casualties, he gets lured into a trap where the surviving good guys dump tons of molten Transformium (or whatever it's called in Age of Extinction) metal on him, seemingly killing him. But that only makes Walt activate the Princess Rings of Power in his final second of existence, which transforms him into the Maleficent dragon (the real one) and he flies away, proclaiming his intention on seizing all Forum power for himself as a super-powered Disney god.

Cut to a random survivor, like DamienRoc or Spidey Freak saying "We just fucked up." Smash cut ending.

Of course this may just be some idea I had for my own tale for a time in the semi-distant future.  :ph34r:

• Like 10

New Random Speculation/Idea:

Walt Disney begins his campaign of terror, killing a few players and forming an alliance with evil Baumer as his hatchet man in the Zones. He also begins a quest to collect the Disney Princess Rings of Power. He obtains them and launches an attack with some players-turned-evil on a stronghold of allied members, say in a surviving section of the Baysphere at the Transformers Creation Foundry. After some casualties, he gets lured into a trap where the surviving good guys dump tons of molten Transformium (or whatever it's called in Age of Extinction) metal on him, seemingly killing him. But that only makes Walt activate the Princess Rings of Power in his final second of existence, which transforms him into the Maleficent dragon (the real one) and he flies away, proclaiming his intention on seizing all Forum power for himself as a super-powered Disney god.

Cut to a random survivor, like DamienRoc or Spidey Freak saying "We just fucked up." Smash cut ending.

Of course this may just be some idea I had for my own tale for a time in the semi-distant future.  :ph34r:

Followed by an angsty Ed Sheeran song over darkness.

• Like 7

I already lost half my audience, I dont think a sex scene will bring them back.

Yes, it will. And then some...

ED looks deep into Pink's eyes (pinkeye, get it?). Pinky bites his lip and hesitantly reaches put. He caresses ED's cheek. The stubble feels familiar, as do the angles of ED's cheek, yet each touch is always accompanied by a sense of discovery, of renewed awe. 

ED leans into Pink's touch and sighs contentedly, closing his eyes.

"Look at me" Pink says. "Let me see your beautiful eyes". ED complies and when Pink stares deep into those green, azure (I don;t know the real color, so I'm winging it) pools, he chokes back a sob, as the sheer emotion overwhelms him. He leans forward and breathes in ED's scent. "My heart beats for you, mi amor!" he whispers, as his lips draw ever closer to ED's.

I'll be happy to go on... :ph34r:

• Like 7

Yes, it will. And then some...

ED looks deep into Pink's eyes (pinkeye, get it?). Pinky bites his lip and hesitantly reaches put. He caresses ED's cheek. The stubble feels familiar, as do the angles of ED's cheek, yet each touch is always accompanied by a sense of discovery, of renewed awe. 

ED leans into Pink's touch and sighs contentedly, closing his eyes.

"Look at me" Pink says. "Let me see your beautiful eyes". ED complies and when Pink stares deep into those green, azure (I don;t know the real color, so I'm winging it) pools, he chokes back a sob, as the sheer emotion overwhelms him. He leans forward and breathes in ED's scent. "My heart beats for you, mi amor!" he whispers, as his lips draw ever closer to ED's.

I'll be happy to go on... :ph34r:

#ED and I are no more though.

This is further apparent by our Netherlands/Mexico banter.

• Like 2

#ED and I are no more though.

This is further apparent by our Netherlands/Mexico banter.

It's a story, Pinky. A story that has developed a life on its own. And this story may just inspire you to get back together. Pleeeease!

• Like 3

It's a story, Pinky. A story that has developed a life on its own. And this story may just inspire you to get back together. Pleeeease!

If you incorporate "You've Lost that Lovin' Feeling" then it might work.

• Like 3