Jandrew

1st Annual Forum Games! - PART 21 - 116 - FINAL PART ON 117 - WE HAVE A "WINNER" - AFTER CREDIT SCENE - Page 119

But I'll still read (but you ain't getting a like for this one unless I am resurrected)And also come on heretic and kelli. DO ME JUSTICE

hmm, in that case, dont expect any resurrections unless 16 gets over 20 likes, and idk if thatll happen. And hey, at least it wasnt a violent death like Thors hammer to the head, ripped out entrails, or your head blown off. Just simple electrocution

:)

• Like 3

nooooooo filmsssss!!!!!

:o. And hell! Why of all people do I have the terrible luck of being IJack's prisoner????? What the he'll is he going to do to me......make me watch SM3 1000 times???NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Even worse, TASM2.

• Like 5

nooooooo filmsssss!!!!!

:o. And hell! Why of all people do I have the terrible luck of being IJack's prisoner????? What the he'll is he going to do to me......make me watch SM3 1000 times???NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Watch SM3 10000 times, TASM2 5,000 times, TASM 4,500 times, SP1&2 10 times and play them all on repeat again. That's with a bit of luck

B)

• Like 4

I kinda laughed how Tawasal suddenly pussied out and wanted to fight Walt Disney fair. Well Walt showed him what happens when you fight fair against a backstabbing no-good dirty cheater.

We're down to 22 people, that's 2/3 of the cast now deceased.

THAT BREAKUP. I loled at Dex getting all upset that Ecstasy wasn't interested in him.

• Like 11

Honestly forgot Dex was gay. And Reddevil is obviously gay. Hmm. Ive never written anything with two dudes falling for each other, but we'll see how this goes. Its all up to the sexy Forever 21 hat tho.

• Like 5

Honestly forgot Dex was gay. And Reddevil is obviously gay. Hmm. Ive never written anything with two dudes falling for each other, but we'll see how this goes. Its all up to the sexy Forever 21 hat tho.

Wait, so what is all this between Ed and Pink all this time :lol:
  • Like 7