Jandrew

1st Annual Forum Games! - PART 21 - 116 - FINAL PART ON 117 - WE HAVE A "WINNER" - AFTER CREDIT SCENE - Page 119

Still got some more work to do. I actually just got done writing your groups part. I don't want to spoiler anything but mannnnn. I'll work as fast as I can. In the meantime, enjoy Nic Cage's National Treasure 2 on TNT.

I'd be happy to lend a hand, with writing some death scenes and perhaps...editing some unwanted premature ends? 

• Like 5

I'll offer up some skills as well.

Gotta keep my skills sharp for a potential written adventure of some sort.  :ph34r:

Or I could just do another bonus surprise in the Box Office Knight Rises

I'd love another bonus from you.

• Like 2

Wouldn't be until late next week since I have a decent amount of traveling around and work to do through Wednesday. I'll consider it.

Welp...that sucks. We need something to fill the time until the massacre on Monday.

• Like 2

Welp...that sucks. We need something to fill the time until the massacre on Monday.

Well hopefully the occupancy of Box Office Forums by BKB will be enough to hold you over till then.

• Like 4

BO Knight and BO Les Mis

Beat Spaghetti to the punch and work in the following two songs if either ED or Pink dies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGkPhqtHNWI

ED/Pink finds a dying Pink/ED and makes a promise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpRwePeZo_8

Ecstasy confronts Pink or Sam confronts ED and the two exchange bitter words before having a fight.

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 4

Came back here to see if the new chappie was up! The finale is coming close????......Why do I feel like something bad is going to happen to me?......(on a side note, just thought I'd let you all in that I'm typing this comment from MY VERY FIRST IPAD!!!!)

• Like 4

Wooo Ipads! I got an Air for Christmas, love it! Only thing that sucks is no full editor for BOF, but Shawn said its coming soon. Anyway, we still have at least one more part before the finale - which will have to be more than one part itself.

I can tell you guys that Part 18 is insane. I mean insane. Very intense and emotional. Like the climax of Captain Phillips, or the return to Earth in Gravity, or the bomb tow in TDKR, or the Harry vs Voldemort fight in DH2, or whatever. I've also described what soundtrack is playing in the background of the intense scenes so you can open a Youtube tab or whatever and listen along to make it more intense.

I'm trying my hardest to make 18 the best and most satisfying part yet. Hopefully some old audience will come back. There's some insane kills and some heartbreaking and heart pounding moments. Hopefully you guys love it and hopefully I'm not exaggerating. It'll  be the first step to the finale, which will be even bigger. I promised Pink I wouldn't post on Sundays, so look for 18 tomorrow morning. I'ts cinematic.

Watch out for the "3 Plagues." 

• Like 6

Wooo Ipads! I got an Air for Christmas, love it! Only thing that sucks is no full editor for BOF, but Shawn said its coming soon. Anyway, we still have at least one more part before the finale - which will have to be more than one part itself. I can tell you guys that Part 18 is insane. I mean insane. Very intense and emotional. Like the climax of Captain Phillips, or the return to Earth in Gravity, or the bomb tow in TDKR, or the Harry vs Voldemort fight in DH2, or whatever. I've also described what soundtrack is playing in the background of the intense scenes so you can open a Youtube tab or whatever and listen along to make it more intense. I'm trying my hardest to make 18 the best and most satisfying part yet. Hopefully some old audience will come back. There's some insane kills and some heartbreaking and heart pounding moments. Hopefully you guys love it and hopefully I'm not exaggerating. It'll  be the first step to the finale, which will be even bigger. I promised Pink I wouldn't post on Sundays, so look for 18 tomorrow morning. I'ts cinematic. Watch out for the "3 Plagues."

:o!!!!! You're getting me nervous for this! If it's as good as the end to gravity....(which i just saw two days ago again, so good), I'll be in tears.Thank you!.im loving it so much right now!!!
  • Like 3