Jandrew

1st Annual Forum Games! - PART 21 - 116 - FINAL PART ON 117 - WE HAVE A "WINNER" - AFTER CREDIT SCENE - Page 119

So while it's clear the only three players outside the Capital are going to duke it out in someway, my main concern is what everyone seems to be overlooking-

Baumer: Just bring-me-the bodies! IJack's as well. Call the labs and tell them to prepare for Winter. And you, prepare the Exodus.Neo: The Exodus? Are you sure? That's...that's our last resort in case of...Baumer: --Get the Exodus ready. Prepare for a Judgment Day. Baumer walks away. Dun dun dun, dun dun, dun dun dun, dun dun. Cut to black.I don't know what The Exodus could be but it sounds terrifying for those of us in its path.

• Like 4

So while it's clear the only three players outside the Capital are going to duke it out in someway, my main concern is what everyone seems to be overlooking-

Baumer: Just bring-me-the bodies! IJack's as well. Call the labs and tell them to prepare for Winter. And you, prepare the Exodus.Neo: The Exodus? Are you sure? That's...that's our last resort in case of...Baumer: --Get the Exodus ready. Prepare for a Judgment Day. Baumer walks away. Dun dun dun, dun dun, dun dun dun, dun dun. Cut to black.I don't know what The Exodus could be but it sounds terrifying for those of us in its path.

Christian Bale is involved...

• Like 3

Unfortunately, for the best story arc, it's Walt who lives to the final four.

I disagree.

His story's logical conclusion is to die by one of our hands since we both have the narrative for it.Just like story demands we face off somehow.

• Like 2

I wont say what, but theres a plot point you all are overlooking, and have you forgotten "the goal" of the stowaways? You guys think you know where this is headed. But you dont. *Terminator 2 theme* Dun dun dun, dun dun, dun dun dun, dun dun* Rise of the Forum of the Mods.

• Like 6

I wont say what, but theres a plot point you all are overlooking, and have you forgotten "the goal" of the stowaways? You guys think you know where this is headed. But you dont.

*Terminator 2 theme* Dun dun dun, dun dun, dun dun dun, dun dun* Rise of the Forum of the Mods.

Posted Image

• Like 8

I wont say what, but theres a plot point you all are overlooking, and have you forgotten "the goal" of the stowaways? You guys think you know where this is headed. But you dont.*Terminator 2 theme* Dun dun dun, dun dun, dun dun dun, dun dun* Rise of the Forum of the Mods.

Psh, my character's got no knowledge of that stuff. He's got a corporate psychopath aka Patrick Bateman, and an icy double-crossing Omen child to survive while he finds a way to get the hell out of the zones.

• Like 3

and OMG freaking Disney!!!! That bastard needs to go! I'm gonna shoot him in the face!

Posted Image

Such anger. I think we need to get together and talk out our differences over a peaceful and relaxing snowmobile ride.

• Like 3