Punishment

Weekend Actuals 5/23-5/25 DOFP 90.8, Zilla 30.9, Blen 14.3 [NO SPOILERS]

Regarding spoilers, the policy we've used in the past (which hasn't changed) is two weeks for the movie-specific thread, and four weeks for general threads.

If you think this is wrong and should be changed, let us know and we'll take it into consideration.

• Like 2

Regarding spoilers, the policy we've used in the past (which hasn't changed) is two weeks for the movie-specific thread, and four weeks for general threads.

If you think this is wrong and should be changed, let us know and we'll take it into consideration.

Does this apply to our milk?

Just got an invite to a preview screening of a movie which sounds very derivative. It is directed by Chris Evans apparently.

Please let us know what you think.  I have an inkling that Marvel is going to dob Evans for a few one-shots and maybe AD, if not Director, for one of its future movies.  It would be interesting to get some idea of his style at this point.

Please let us know what you think.  I have an inkling that Marvel is going to dob Evans for a few one-shots and maybe AD, if not Director, for one of its future movies.  It would be interesting to get some idea of his style at this point.

Don't think I can make it to that. Sherman Oaks is just too far to drive to, especially during peak traffic time.

I was thinking the other day that Josh Hutcherson could make a pretty solid Peter Parker. Plus he's actually the correct age which would be a first.

Josh Hutcherson was actually a strong contender for the role back in 2010. 

I can't feel the sparks at all. Mr.Pink, you're better off with #ED. Tele is not the right man for you.

I'm not feeling it either. The chemistry is about as strong as Christian Bale and Katie Holmes right now with Tele.

(Nice nips, Tele)

• Like 5