Punishment

Weekend Actuals 5/23-5/25 DOFP 90.8, Zilla 30.9, Blen 14.3 [NO SPOILERS]

All I know is that whenever I click the SPOILER option to post something, it still comes back as posting it the regular way and makes it look like I didn't even try to post as a SPOILER if that makes sense and the same goes for using the Quote button.. I click that and it won't post as a Quote but as a regular post and I think Kal mentioned something about him experiencing the same problem... At any rate, there really isn't such a thing as keeping something secret or SPOILER free when the rest of the internet including critics spoil it in their reviews, so there's that...

BKB, try typing {spoiler}YOUR SPOILER{/spoiler}, except use [ and ] instead of { and }.

• Like 2

Li Bing Bing is also a beauty, and a better actress. I kinda look forward to her in TF4. But then, it's a Michael Bay movie after all, so I can't exactly expect anything from her role.

Posted Image

She was the bomb in Resident Evil: Retribution

• Like 2

Good one Tele.Do me a favor and don't do me any favors Tele.Thx.

What you just wrote was one of the biggest hindi dialogues of 2012, audiences went crazy for Salman Khan saying it in the movie.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 2

TESTING 

Change all the curly brackets to their straight versions, and make sure you've put the forward-slash -- / -- before the second "spoiler", and you've got it. That will work until Shawn can investigate more.

Edited by Telemachos

Good one Tele.Do me a favor and don't do me any favors Tele.Thx.

Dude I wasn't taking your stupid bait. That's why I didn't reply directly to your post.

• Like 1

Still not working and this is bullshit to... Why this is doing this is questionable??? It should also be noted that I'm able to click SPOILER on any other computer to do so, but on mine, It's not allowing me to do so and it never used to do this until I installed WINDOWS 7.1 and now it won't respond.. Frustrating to say the least..

Check your PM, BKB. :)

Totally random but goddamn it, don't you just hate one of those odd days that you have to spend like 20min+ trying to get your contact lenses out? Okay, maybe that's just me.

• Like 1