Punishment

Weekend Actuals 5/23-5/25 DOFP 90.8, Zilla 30.9, Blen 14.3 [NO SPOILERS]

numbers for their first Tuesday's:

CATWS - 6.9

TASM2 - 6.2

Godzilla - 6.9

8M would seem to be impossible for DOFP. There's a tiny chance 7M will happen, but I doubt it. I'll say somewhere in the 6.5-6.9 range.

My sources say DOFP made 8 million and change on Tuesday as of this morning.  So much for impossible.  

• Like 4

We're entering into Summer dailies. Drops will soften and Tuesdays are really strong now. 8M is possible. It would mean a drop in the 55% area.

Like I said.  8m isn't just possible.  It already happened.  

• Like 2

:ph34r:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Where is that taken from?? I need to see it.

On a more on-topic note, if that Tuesday number is real...damn, that would be some serious business.

Edited by The47th

I see the backlash also has set in for X-MEN on other sites as many have listed the complaints about the time travel issue, specifically, RT..

95% on RT likes it. Yes, there's a backlash. lol

• Like 1

Yeah since your new, we cant be sure your not trolling. Hope its true though!

I understand I'm new and no one really has any reason to trust me but I'll just say I'm in a position to get early numbers in advance.  When the official numbers are released maybe my future posts will be taken more seriously.  

• Like 3

I understand I'm new and no one really has any reason to trust me but I'll just say I'm in a position to get early numbers in advance.  When the official numbers are released maybe my future posts will be taken more seriously.

it has nothing to do with you being new it's just that when there is a number somebody usually posts a source.

For sure. if your numbers are accurate(for more than few days) you will be taken seriously. Even RTH was questioned few years back. 

For sure. if your numbers are accurate(for more than few days) you will be taken seriously. Even RTH was questioned few years back. 

Rth was giving numbers on the international forum for a while before he gave them to us for domestic.