kayumanggi

TUESDAY NUMBERS 05/27/14 | 8.2 M X-M: DOFP | We have a new God. | All #s on p19 | All DeHaan, All DeTime

What's ironic is this post actually has 10 likes. For that reason I won't like it.

It's not ironic. It's sad. We are pathetic, insignificant bugs, drawn to Tele's almighty flame.

• Like 1

I'll go to my Walmart and kiss the first cashier I see if a mod changes this to the "Official dane Dehaan Thread"

Nope. I protest the hell out of this. I will flood this thread with Chris Evans pics.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 2

Nope. I protest the hell out of this. I will flood this thread with Chris Evans pics.

. Well theres 35 pages and 29 are about Dehaan, so I was just trying to take the mathematical approach. But please protest, youll save my lips. You dont want to know whats inside my Walmart.

. Well theres 35 pages and 29 are about Dehaan, so I was just trying to take the mathematical approach. But please protest, youll save my lips. You dont want to know whats inside my Walmart.

The same thing in every Walmart most likely, lol.

• Like 1

Use chapstick. Now pucker up and go.

• Like 1

Posted Image

It's about sending a message that DeHaan is the captain of this forum now :P

• Like 3